Willy Wonka screencap needed...

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by jaworski, Jun 14, 2006.

1. jaworski

jaworski New Member

Can anybody provide me with a nice, large screencap (or several if needed) of the Willy Wonka contract? It's as soon as they all walk into the factory and the children have to sign the big wall contract. If anybody get get some shots of that, that'd be awesome. I could also use a shot of the flavored wallpaper. Thanks.

2. Liquidjedi

Liquidjedi Active Member

Jaworski,

I did some capturing for you...too many to post though. PM me your email addy and I'll send them your way.

Here's a couple of them...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craig

3. jaworski

jaworski New Member

Thank you so much. I just sent you a PM.

4. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you're making a paper prop I'd definitely be interested in one. :)

5. jaworski

jaworski New Member

That's my plan, but I don't think I have the time or money to do that right now...at least not full size. My plan for now is to do smaller ones.

6. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You should make the "static copy" that Willy Wonka reems Charlie about at the end of the movie in his office.

7. Mike J.

Mike J. Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Bingo :D

"Wrong, sir. Wrong. Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if — and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy — 'I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained,' et cetera, et cetera... 'Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum,' et cetera, et cetera... 'Memo bis punitor delicatum.' It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing. You lose. Good day sir."

You're going to need half a magnifying glass to go with it :p

-Mike

8. MegaPrime33

If you make any size ones let me know. I would love to hang that in my office at work. That would be awesome.

9. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jun 15 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]1262287[/snapback]</div>
    :lol :lol :lol :lol
    FREAKIN' HILARIOUS.......

10. Mike J.

Mike J. Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I love that quote, and the delivery is priceless :D

It's such a quotable movie, too.

-Mike

11. Magic Man

Magic Man Well-Known Member

12. MegaPrime33

<div class='quotetop'>(Magic Man @ Jun 16 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1262764[/snapback]</div>
    LOL that was pretty good. I felt he was better as the old man than Wonka, but still good

13. houdiniguy

houdiniguy Sr Member

I'd definitely be interested in one

14. jaworski

jaworski New Member

I'll let you all know if I make them...I think it may be a summer project. The video is HALARIOUS. Much more intense than the movie.

15. elfstacy

elfstacy Member

Did anyone ever make the Willy Wonka contract? We are giving our son a Willy Wonka party soon and I'd really like to get one printed in large format at Kinko/s/FedEx for the kids to sign as they arrive. Any help is appreciated. I found the wording online, but can not find a similar illuminated vine border to use.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012