Willy Wonka screencap needed...

jaworski

Can anybody provide me with a nice, large screencap (or several if needed) of the Willy Wonka contract? It's as soon as they all walk into the factory and the children have to sign the big wall contract. If anybody get get some shots of that, that'd be awesome. I could also use a shot of the flavored wallpaper. Thanks.

Jaworski,

I did some capturing for you...too many to post though. PM me your email addy and I'll send them your way.

Here's a couple of them...

WILLY_WONKA-1.jpg

WILLY_WONKA-2.jpg

Craig

That's my plan, but I don't think I have the time or money to do that right now...at least not full size. My plan for now is to do smaller ones.

You should make the "static copy" that Willy Wonka reems Charlie about at the end of the movie in his office.

Bingo :D

"Wrong, sir. Wrong. Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if — and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy — 'I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained,' et cetera, et cetera... 'Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum,' et cetera, et cetera... 'Memo bis punitor delicatum.' It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing. You lose. Good day sir."

You're going to need half a magnifying glass to go with it :p

-Mike

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jun 15 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]1262287[/snapback]</div>
Bingo :D

"Wrong, sir. Wrong. Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if — and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy — 'I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained,' et cetera, et cetera... 'Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum,' et cetera, et cetera... 'Memo bis punitor delicatum.' It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing. You lose. Good day sir."

You're going to need half a magnifying glass to go with it :p

-Mike
[/b]

:lol :lol :lol :lol
FREAKIN' HILARIOUS.......

I'll let you all know if I make them...I think it may be a summer project. The video is HALARIOUS. Much more intense than the movie.

Did anyone ever make the Willy Wonka contract? We are giving our son a Willy Wonka party soon and I'd really like to get one printed in large format at Kinko/s/FedEx for the kids to sign as they arrive. Any help is appreciated. I found the wording online, but can not find a similar illuminated vine border to use.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back