William Shatner will leave a digital ghost

There seems to be some measure of pettiness and / or jealousy driving some of these feelings professed by the supporting players on The Original Series. It’s similar to the members of a football team who resent their star quarterback.

If not for the work of The Great William Shatner, as the star of The Original Series, the supporting players would most likely have had fairly empty wallets.

The success or failure of Star Trek was on his shoulders, not theirs. I’m sorry, but it’s true.
Back when the Series was shot , that was the way things were BUT the way he acted to his supporting players was wrong.

It did’nt have to be that way.

As far as the “Empty wallets” they all had empty wallets and were pretty much type cast for life.

A year after Trek the great Shat was doing dinner theatre and living out of his pickup truck with Morgan his doberman, AND was lucky to get that

But what I found interesting is where it states:

William Shatner, 90, the Star Trek star, has recorded information about the television series that will only be revealed after his death.
I can't help but think his 'revelations' will turn out to be clickbait. "The first day of shooting TOS was a Tuesday. My call time was 6am, I got there and 7am and had a coffee. We started rehearsing just after 9..."

But... will they send his digital ghost into space so that aliens (the ones that aren't already walking amongst us :cautious:) can reap the benefits of a digital Shatner? :rolleyes: TV and movie starship captain, "astronaut" and digital Space Ghost emissary to Earth. "Fascinating."

Last edited:
But... will they send his digital ghost into space so that aliens (the ones that aren't already walking amongst us :cautious:) can reap the benefits of a digital Shatner? :rolleyes: TV and movie starship captain, "astronaut" and digital Space Ghost emissary to Earth. "Fascinating."
space ghost dance GIF

Most actors are.

Pretending to be someone else, looking for acceptance from complete strangers.

Hey now—they “make pretend” better than any other adults out there.

Show some respect for these artists who point the way forward for the rest of civilization.

We would be lost, as a people, without their sage guidance and experience.

Why, in my experience…

Oh….

Last edited:
Yeah I always got a good vibe from DK.

Shat's new thing . . . I mean, come on. He's a 90yo TV actor who has spent the last 50 years answering questions about that 3-year period. There's no effing way he has a lot of new interesting stuff left to say about it now. He's not a war hero who spent 50 years keeping quiet about his fascinating story because of PTSD or something.

BTW, the concept of a tech-simulated ghost isn't new either. Although it's interesting that modern tech is actually getting there.

.net%2Fsuperman%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fe0%2FJorelai-movie2.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking forward to the real Shat ghost, haunting George. It could be like
A Christmas Carol. When the first Shat ghost shows up, we'll hear a loud,
OH MY !

Movie sets and cast + crew is no different from the things you'll experience in other strata of society.
You're always going to get a clown, a narcissist, a leader, a loner, a good guy, a bully, etc...Human nature: cannot be beaten out of people:rolleyes:
At the end of the day; you don't have to be friend with them; just professional.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back