[Very word heavy] Fictitious Visions trying to save face from Fett's Vette

Osmethae

I am not sure where to post this, but I want as much visibility as I can get in order to try and save my name.

I feel like I need to finally take the time to clear my name and stop having rumors spread about me. Paul Lechner of Fett’s Vette has already publicly dragged my name through the mud and I no longer want to play the victim of him and his followers harassment.
On Friday morning I woke up to multiple strangers commenting and messaging me on my personal Facebook page. But not just on mine, they were contacting my wife as well. Which should be well known to be off limits. Then they started commenting on some of my friends posts degrading me and calling me out on something they knew nothing about.

We’ll start with the initial post he made on a page he has many followers. 90% of his post is pure speculation and not knowing anything about what is going on.

mZfRknh.png

Paul commissioned me to make him a full Boba Fett costume just as he says. Accurate. He includes my name and for some reason the city I live in.
A few months after him hiring me, half of my parents house burned down. It was one of the most horrific things I have ever had to go through. I was inside at the time as well when it was on fire. I tried to save the cat, but we could not find her until after the fire department arrived. She didn’t make it out and died of smoke inhalation.
Then my wife’s father passed away. If any of you have gone through that, you obviously know what a tragedy that is. She did not take it well at all. I was tending her to her mental health 24/7 for almost a full year. I would leave her alone and go to the shop for 10 minutes to work on armor, and within that time frame she would come to me crying because she didn’t want to be alone. This happened every time, so I guess I apologize that my wife is more important than a Star Wars costume.
Next up, her great grandma passed away. When we had just buried her dad and she was still healing from that. What came after that? You would assume we would be okay for a little while? Nope. Her grandfather passes away. Not only did he just pass away, but we were by his side when he did. Not only is having a loved one pass away traumatic, we were there when he went. I hope not many of you have witnessed that, but it is not a graceful thing to see.
Next up I lost my own grandmother. My family and I had been taking care of her for years. She lasted 6 years from a botched surgery and every day was difficult to get through knowing if she was going to be there in the morning. She was in severe pain at all times though, so in a way I am at peace with her passing.

The parts Paul purchased from Man Of War studios were jetpack harness, and boots. He couldn’t wait for the already painted boots to come in stock, so I agreed for him to order the pure white ones and I would paint them. I did. He received jetpack harness and boots. Here is where it really starts to get misleading. He claims I sent the costume uncompleted as if it was a surprise to him, but no. It was an agreed upon thing and I have message proof but we will get to that later. He claims parts did not fit properly. He told me he gained weight from time of commission and would lose that weight to fit into original measurements. Thousands of dollars invested? Maybe, but not quite. He believes he has been ripped off but I have included so many free items, extra free work, and I am the one that is out thousands of dollars in order to uphold my reputation.

Now we’ll get to the other accusations in this post. A friend and I purchased a 1964 Cadillac hearse. He acts like I spent every waking moment on it which is not true at all. The most time I spent was a weekend or two over at my friends place helping him with the roof rack. My wife was with me all these times as well because I still could not leave her alone. The car itself was professionally restored at a local shop for several months.
Yes, I spend 2 hours on my Kylo Ren helmet painting it because I had just received my personal costume from Saints Customs that I patiently waited 5 years for. Did I threaten lawsuits? No. I knew the makers personally and knew and understood the struggles that they were going through.
I have done literally nothing to the Jurassic Park Jeep. My friend Kevin Henry (Boomerjinks) sold it to me. Many people are well aware of who he is and know that his Jeep was already completed.

I did block Paul because his complaints started to bleed from personal message to my public posts on Facebook. Notice how he says do not harass me? What other outcome was he looking for to incite his followers to come after me with his baseless one sided story? Even after I notified him that I was being harassed, he did nothing about the matter. The more I was harassed, the more smug he became about people coming after my wife and I.
Now we have Mr. internet lawyer threatening to sue me. Let’s get to my side shall we.

Paul was understandablly starting to become upset. So I received this message.

S02FVMD.png

Wow Paul, you want me to skip a family member’s funeral because your STAR WARS costume hasn’t been completed yet? A bit harsh don’t you think? I guess my priorities are much different than yours. I kept my mouth shut and responded professionally.

8mLAgr3.png

Firstly lets look at the picture that he posted on his page to try and paint a different picture.

ow60pHi.png

Hmmmm seems to me there is a lot of items missing from this picture. I almost want to think that him only throwing 3 items on a mannequin and saying I ripped him off would help people sympathize with him. That’s strange since I took this picture of all the items I sent him right before shipment. The ammo belt and girth belt are both my personal ones from Man of War. That I sent him for FREE. NO CHARGE.

yDwqXBK.jpg

So remember how he was complaining about not receiving a completed costume? Here’s that conversation.

1iibzd0.png

wcRvxHS.png

I even in detail explained what all he needs to do to complete it. And he was very chipper about it.

DMfHgcp.png

We even had a discussion as to why we came to this arrangement and he was super chill about it.

c5zHE4R.png

I am always very thorough with my words and included an entire break down of our business transaction. He paid $650 for all of those items in that picture above. You would think that is a pretty fair deal after waiting all this time at least, right? I can’t remember what other items I threw in to his boxes that were from my own personal Fett, but there were several that cost a few hundred dollars.
The only thing that he needs is a jetpack, shin tools, and knee darts. The jetpack is my own personal one from Man of War studios, it is already painted in the RotJ scheme. I offered it to him for free because I still felt bad and was trying to uphold my rep. The knee darts and shin tools I purchased with my own money and said I would get those to him. They still have not been located. Yes I did promise him more free items, but in hindsight I started to regret it. I am down so much money and I am already struggling financially as it is, I just wanted to make him happy. But it is impossible to make Paul happy.

Let’s look at proof that he received all items that he commissioned me to make.

bwDSlxg.png

Yep looks right to me minus the small details. Pretty good deal for $650 if you ask me too.

After 2 days of my wife and I having our Facebooks deactivated to avoid more people from harassing us, I changed my tune a little bit. My name was already tarnished, so I figured screw it, I’ll continue playing the villain in his fantasy. So I started responding to followers. I will admit this isn’t exactly the mature way to go about it, but I have been stressed and annoyed at all this going on while trying to spend time with family over Christmas.

OHiQTMQ.png

ebx1vHT.png

5B4c0do.png

I don’t want to insult the guy, but for being such a massive Fett fan he has no idea what he needs to finish the costume even though he agreed to do it. The vest is on backwards, he has NO idea what pieces he is missing, and made some words up to make the armor look like it’s super fancy for some reason.

But we aren’t done yet. His followers started posting conversations they had with me, and they began stalking my wife’s facebook and mocking me for a car wreck that I was in. I am incredibly injured despite it only looking like ‘not that big of an accident’

ZdhOSZr.png

Zb6TMox.png

I don’t know what I missed in this, I’m doing my best. I’m on a cousins computer just trying to defend myself before he keeps tainting my name. I am going back to spend more time with my family now.

These have been an absolute insane stressful past few days and I just want it to stop.

That sucks man, i saw the facebook internet army he spawned to come after you. Going after family members is shady. You would think someone who owns a company that has a bunch of his public information would try to maybe not start a n internet war but what can you do. Good Luck

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back