William Shatner will leave a digital ghost

xeno

Sr Member
I came upon this article, where they talk about a sort of Digital "hologram" of sorts, where people can ask questions and get answers from the deceased.
this is a very interesting project, where people pre-record answers/messages that will be incorporated in a sort digital ghost.

But what I found interesting is where it states:

William Shatner, 90, the Star Trek star, has recorded information about the television series that will only be revealed after his death.

So even when Shatner eventually leaves Earth, he still will leave a story to tell :)

source:

I came upon this article, where they talk about a sort of Digital "hologram" of sorts, where people can ask questions and get answers from the deceased.
this is a very interesting project, where people pre-record answers/messages that will be incorporated in a sort digital ghost.

But what I found interesting is where it states:

So even when Shatner eventually leaves Earth, he still will leave a story to tell :)

source:

Well, since The Great William Shatner appears to be an immortal, I guess that we will never discover these deep, dark secrets of the original Star Trek.

*SPOILER ALERT**

The Shat is gonna reveal that Star Trek was all REAL!

Yes, real. True. Actually occured. A friggin documentary!

And I KNEW IT! Real as gramma's bunions predicting the weather!

Galaxy Quest will get a YUGE Bump as a result.

Yesssssss!

By the Sons of Warven, you shall be AVENGED!!!

*SPOILER ALERT**

The Shat is gonna reveal that Star Trek was all REAL!

Yes, real. True. Actually occured. A friggin documentary!

And I KNEW IT! Real as gramma's bunions predicting the weather!

Galaxy Quest will get a YUGE Bump as a result.

Yesssssss!

By the Sons of Warven, you shall be AVENGED!!!

Jimmy really hated him as well as Walter who did not like him.

Walter and Bill buried the hatchet,

Jimmy supposedly did in the end.

Not Leonard though he was pissed at Bill and refused to talk to him untill the day he died .

Look all the Shat stories are out there he was, a colossal prick and everybody hated him.

The two times I met him he was a complete ass to EVERYBODY in the room.

Its nice that he has mellowed finally on Trek and its Fans, but for some, its to little, to late

George will never forgive him.....

Jimmy really hated him as well as Walter who did not like him.

Walter and Bill buried the hatchet,

Jimmy supposedly did in the end.

Not Leonard though he was pissed at Bill and refused to talk to him untill the day he died .

Look all the Shat stories are out there he was, a colossal prick and everybody hated him.

The two times I met him he was a complete ass to EVERYBODY in the room.

Its nice that he has mellowed finally on Trek and its Fans, but for some, its to little, to late

George will never forgive him.....

Never met Shatner. He has lived the most amazing and yet tragic life. But he comes across to me as one with narcissistic traits, or perhaps ambivalence to those around him. Which is worse: to be un-liked or hated by someone and receive ill treatment from them, OR to receive ill treatment from them because they barely even know you exist?

(Although the guy can do a good interview; he's great at asking questions and giving insightful answers)

Never met Shatner. He has lived the most amazing and yet tragic life. But he comes across to me as one with narcissistic traits, or perhaps ambivalence to those around him. Which is worse: to be un-liked or hated by someone and receive ill treatment from them, OR to receive ill treatment from them because they barely even know you exist?

(Although the guy can do a good interview; he's great at asking questions and giving insightful answers)
There seems to be some measure of pettiness and / or jealousy driving some of these feelings professed by the supporting players on The Original Series. It’s similar to the members of a football team who resent their star quarterback.

If not for the work of The Great William Shatner, as the star of The Original Series, the supporting players would most likely have had fairly empty wallets.

The success or failure of Star Trek was on his shoulders, not theirs. I’m sorry, but it’s true.

Last edited:
The success or failure of Star Trek was on his shoulders, not theirs. I’m sorry, but it’s true.

Yep. For better or worse implications of his character, even Shatner realised this and confronted the show-runners on it when he saw that more stories were Spock-centric. Sure, Spock is popular, but neither he or any of the cast could carry the show as well as Shatner as Kirk did.

Last edited:

He is by his own admission a very insecure Man......

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back