Question Why do I get logged out so quickly? (answered)

joeranger

Sr Member
When I am posting a thread, I usually have to log back in before I can submit the post. Sometimes I lose the content and have to start over. I now copy the text and paste after logging back in. Anything I can do to stay logged in?

Re: Why do I get logged out so quickly?

When I am posting a thread, I usually have to log back in before I can submit the post. Sometimes I lose the content and have to start over. I now copy the text and paste after logging back in. Anything I can do to stay logged in?
Be sure to check mark the "Remember Me?" box that is to the right of the password box when you log in.

Authentication Required?

Every time I move to a new page on RPF I get a popup box labeled "Authentication Required" and it asks for my username and password.

Have I haxx0r3d the RPF mainframe computer? Am I finally being promoted to an RPF super user? Am I in the Matrix?!

I tried logging out and logging back in, but it continues to happen. Can someone cleanse me of this internet demon?!

Help me Arti-wan Andnobi, you're my only hope.

Re: Authentication Required?

Every time I move to a new page on RPF I get a popup box labeled "Authentication Required" and it asks for my username and password.

Have I haxx0r3d the RPF mainframe computer? Am I finally being promoted to an RPF super user? Am I in the Matrix?!

I tried logging out and logging back in, but it continues to happen. Can someone cleanse me of this internet demon?!

Help me Arti-wan Andnobi, you're my only hope.
Please refer to post #2 for the answer.

Re: Authentication Required?

Sorry if I was unclear, but it is not logging me out. I am logged in when it asks me for the server Authentication.
Clear your browser cache and cookies, then restart your browser and see if that resolves the issue.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back