Question Getting logged out

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mouse Vader

Sr Member
Yesterday when I came to the RPF I found I was asked to log in. I don't normally have to do that. I found my password didn't work either & had to reset it. I had to log in again today & there is no 'stay logged in' option. Password worked though. I can find no way to set a stay logged in setting. What's going on ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Yesterday when I came to the RPF I found I was asked to log in. I don't normally have to do that. I found my password didn't work either & had to reset it. I had to log in again today & there is no 'stay logged in' option. Password worked though. I can find no way to set a stay logged in setting. What's going on ?

This is almost surely a caching/cookies issue. You need to clear your cookies and cache on your browser.