Wht is th best Batman cosume fom the Dark Knight to buy

Is that your actual face painted or is it a mask for the joker? Or is that even a costume (looks more like a statue) since its dead on the movie style.

I think it is a statuette. Look at the hair and if it is a mask then it is very tight fitting to the head.

Just did a digital zoom on the picture. It is a statue, not a person.....

For an actual Batman suit, there are a number of people I think can help you on the League of Heroes message board - but that is a severely more complicated - and more expensive costume to put together.

The photos are of mannaquins the joker has the head from Howard Studios.

As for the UD batman suits i have seen them, but not sure if you would get a cowl to match the suit.

hey

if you want the absolute best tdk suit then contact kris from hells kitchen.. be prepared to shell out several grands for it.

I saw two listings on ebay recently, 2.5k and 2.8k. I think ones from spidey4fun and the other from a dark knight short film they made. They both look superb. If only I had the money lol. However the cheaper one is custom made for your size is what I gather from the listing

Batman "can i ask you something?"
random docter "what is it now?"
Batman "can you ask me that again but with more words?"
random docter "what is you want to.."
Batman "I'M BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back