Whos working on the new NMOES glove?

I will be boycotting this movie.. They are going to Ruin a good movie with A. Freddy not being played by Robert Englund. B. They are going to Ruin the glove, and have a bunch of no names trying to act in a bad remake... This movie will fail

...as most of the sequels which were brought to the fans. Sad but true. No idea for something new? Well, just take something old and original, change it a little bit and sell it as a new blockbuster.

But it works as we see.

No even the glove in ANOES 2 was defferent from the first glove. Then it became a trend. Every movie after that had a different glove if not multiple gloves.. Do some real research to find out

Yeah, some of the changes, especially the backplates and weathering, were pretty extreme. But aren't they talking about all the gloves in Freddy's basement in pt. 6? Were they all identical but the blades? I can't recall.

Yeah, some of the changes, especially the backplates and weathering, were pretty extreme. But aren't they talking about all the gloves in Freddy's basement in pt. 6? Were they all identical but the blades? I can't recall.

Here are the basement gloves, I think they were meant to be the first prototypes and experiments before he settled on the final design we know.

thumbnail.php

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back