Who you gonna call?? The RPF!!

wheresmurphy_43

Hello Everyone,
I have a question. I'm building my first prop of a GB proton pack, it's been a struggle because wood working and I don't mix that well but it's taking shape and I'm really happy with it. Problem is I bought a light kit from a GB site and one of the bulbs went out on the board. I e-mailed the website but haven't heard anything back yet. My question to everyone is. Is there a way to test the bulb or board to see which one is bad? Or is it possible to replace the bulb if I found a duplicate somewhere? I was finally seeing the finish line but I feel like every time I get close I have to take 2 steps back. I'm really a novice at this kind of stuff so I thought I'd ask it on here.
Thanks

If you got the light kit from GBFans, there is actually a 'debug' mode that will test the lights in sequence. Check the documentation on the site (if you did get the GBFans kit)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back