Who would win? Wolf v scar,celtic and chopper

CRANIUM

Who would win? all have weapons,no rules, set in pyramid environment.

I think wolf would win as the other 3 preds were kids and had not much experiance.

Celtic:Would have been a small problem for wolf at first with his big bulk but was a bit thick when going in for a kill in AVP so wolf wins with better intelligence after a good fight.

Chopper:We never got to know chopper which was a shame as he looked pretty hard but he ignored his surroundings for a kill as per AVP,thus,wolf would kill him without him knowing.

Scar:Not as thick as the other two but seemed a bit panicky in AVP,although he has some good skill with weapons his sense of danger is not very good which would eventually be his downfall against the wolf,an honorable death.

The three AVP Preds were inexperienced. Hence, they should face Wolf together, since he is a seasoned hunter. Still, here are my outcomes for the individual fights.

Chopper: Unaware of his surroundings and over-confident. Wolf, sadly, would take him without much effort.

Celtic: This guy beat the Grid Alien, as far as I'm concerned. He put up a hell of a fight that would've put any Xeno in its place... besides Grid, but that's because that particular Xeno was "special." Again, against any other Alien, Celtic would mop the floor with them. The fight against Wolf would be fairly difficult, but it's really a toss-up. If they were fighting without weapons, Celtic would most likely butcher Wolf, due to his bulk. In AVP-R, when the heavy-set Predalien collided into the Predator, he was pushed back into a wall. We have to remember that Wolf is old and has somewhat of a scrawny (but athletic) physique. The only scenario in which Wolf would win is if the fight was based on the element of surprise. A full-on battle in close-range would be Celtic's and a full-on battle with weapons would be a tie, if not also Celtic's. Then again, I'm a sucker for Celtic .

Scar: Since he survived only because he was handed his shoulder cannon, Scar would not be able to put up a fight without high-powered weapons. Smart and cool in the heat of battle, but weak in hand-to-hand combat. Wolf wins.

Scar: Since he survived only because he was handed his shoulder cannon, Scar would not be able to put up a fight without high-powered weapons. Smart and cool in the heat of battle, but weak in hand-to-hand combat. Wolf wins.

I fully agreed with you up to this...

Scar took on a Queen and only the interference of human reaction got him impaled. Didn't help him that he put himself in front of the human either. Saying Scar is weak in hand to hand is rather silly. Less experienced of course, but by no means is he weak.

If we were going to recreate a fight between all the younger predators against wolf... ya wolf wasn't a god he would get butchered after he lost his plasma cannon. Remember they don't have infinite ammo in those things. I mean sure he has his big .. i forgot what they were called the shruikien thingys but ya wolf would be over powered by the 3 kids.

Celtic vs Wolf - I don't know I honestly can't vote on who would win. Celtic showed some really good up close combat skills so I highly doubted celtic would be stupid enough to fight wolf long range he would use his strengths and wolfs weaknesses.

Scar vs. Wolf- ya not sure scar seemed pretty freaking agile jumping up and stabbing a queen alien point blank IN THE FACE CAN SOMEONE SAY HEADSHOT!?!? Wolf just seemed to be a soldier. I wouldn't even call him a hunter. He was a soldier, a cleaner he had a job to do and he went ahead and did it. I can't say who would win.

Though if you asked who I would want to win I would say Celtic just because wolf is over rated.

My problem with Celtic is he is prideful. He had Grid-Head on the ground and should have finished him then and there, not spend time looking for a Coup'De Grace. If you take out the delayed kill idea from Celtic, in a hand to hand fight he would just rape Wolf. Problem is I don't think Wolf would be dumb enough to let it come to that.

I think Scar is the best pred for going against Wolf. He's got a good shot off that Plasma Caster, lots of melee weapons for up close and he's agile as all kinds of hell. Like GARO said, headshot to the Queen.

I fully agreed with you up to this...

Scar took on a Queen and only the interference of human reaction got him impaled. Didn't help him that he put himself in front of the human either. Saying Scar is weak in hand to hand is rather silly. Less experienced of course, but by no means is he weak.

Scar took on a Queen with ranged weapons and was smashed away before he could catch his disc after the second throw. The best thing he did was ninja that spear into the Queen's throat (which I'll admit was totally badass), but that didn't seem to do too much damage. Agile, sure. Stong hand-to-hand, not so much. He was taken by surprise by a facehugger, and couldn't take down an Alien Warrior solo, so Lex had to finish the job.

Though if you asked who I would want to win I would say Celtic just because wolf is over rated.

*hugs Garo Predator*

Scar took on a Queen with ranged weapons and was smashed away before he could catch his disc after the second throw. The best thing he did was ninja that spear into the Queen's throat (which I'll admit was totally badass), but that didn't seem to do too much damage. Agile, sure. Stong hand-to-hand, not so much.

Spear, throwing weapons and bolts... can you think of a better way to face a fully grown Queen in close combat??? I mean that honestly, how else would you engage a Queen of that size if you are without your Plasma Caster? Scar was in a piss poor position in the end.

As to the amount of damage, that Queen was pretty chewed up and he did hold her back for several minutes which is impressive to its own.

He was taken by surprise by a facehugger,

Yeah this part did upset me, I thought they just limped it into the film.

and couldn't take down an Alien Warrior solo, so Lex had to finish the job.

I'm going to have to disagree, I don't think he needed her to finish the job but let her finish it on her own once engaged. I think this could be a part of the hunter mindset as he may have not been looking to steal her kill in the hunt. We've seen Scar kill with little effort, and in a seen that he's ambushed that would have been the death of lesser hunters... he not only survives but is able to ready his Plasma Caster and then take out half a dozen targets.

Heres how it would happen:
The three would eventually decide to split up because Wolf would conceal himself from a group until the younger preds got over zealous and over confident. First to die would be Chopper. Wolf would ambush him from above and decapite him with his whip.
Next would be celtic. The largest and strongest of the three, wolf would use his cunning as a major weapon and engage celtic head on. Hubris is apparently not only a human trait as wolf would lull celctic into a false sense of security. Kneeling and faining exhaustion, wolf would wait for celtic to measure and prepare to deliver the final blow. Then wolf would activate his power glove and in a single violent uppercut, smash celtic's head to green glowing pulp.
Scar, whos intellegence and patience was greater than his to companions, would have witnessed the entire thing from a high vantage point, cloaked of course.
Wolf would be fairly exhausted. The beating he took getting celtic into a kill position would be evident.
Scar would reveal himself and then allow wolf time to collect himself, for he would want an honorable kill.
After several minutes, wolf and scar would engage with staffed weapons first. Scar would best wolf and wolf would then resort to his whip and try to disarm scar with it. But because of wolf's exhaustion, upon wrapping the end of the whid around scar's spear, scar would pull his spear away sharply and wolf's grip would fail him.
Wolf, now disarmed, would challange scar to wrist blades combat. Again scar, looking for the honorable kill, would toss his spear asside...thats when scar would unleash his glaives, two glimmering wheels of death, one of which scar would avoid, but the other would sink deep or cut some artery. Now, severly wounded, scar would fall quickly and wolf would triumph.

So Damagecase... a bit of a fanboy are you??? LOL

Just kidding, its cute when people love their characters that much. For god'sake i have a Klingon with a santa hat so I'm clearly guilty myself.

I think I go for wolf but I like chopper because of the 2 skull trophies at the back...

maybe if you include berserker pred in the list I would go for berserker then... one of the badblood and elite hunter! :p

I think the challenge for wolf would be to kill scar but scar would die quickly because he is a inexperienced fighter while wolf on the other hand has won many fight

Believe it or not but there are two wolf's and both of them can kill the three teenagers. Wolf from AVP the game :D

Not only due to experience, but Wolf will trump all 3 because of, Stamina. Scar, the least bulkiest/heaviest of the 3, is still too 'bulky' for my taste, and with bulk, sure there's power (you're like a tank), but heavy hitters run out of gas quicker. Wolf is smaller, faster. He just needs to avoid getting hit, have them run around in circles, and when the 3 run out of steam quick, go for the kill. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back