Who is this and where is he from?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DethBecomesYou

I traded this bust for some of my work. The craigslister bought it from a woman who was getting rid of her ex's things. I thought I could use it for various projects like moulding/casting/ practice paint schemes etc. If it isn't from anything then it's just a creation made by the sculptor. I wish I knew who the sculptor was because he does good work. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DethBecomesYou

You nailed it! I would not have even guessed that. The guy I got it from said Babylon 5! I was not aware of it so I just accepted his answer but after researching I realized that couldn't be right. Mystery solved! I love theRPF! :love Thanks again!

BTW, Guardian Devil, now following...