Who has had dealings with Exedge/Greg Parker ?

Greg delivered products for a long time and then suddenly stopped. My transactions with him were always smooth but that was a long time ago.

He owes me $56.50 in undelivered goods from, what, 2-3 years ago? :angry

Fraud, theft--whatever you want to call it. Stay away from him if you've got dealings with him.

But why, do you know where he is?

IIRC, in a nutshell, he used to make fantastic products and always delivered. Then he 'got religion' and just stopped leaving many projects in mid-air and undelivered goods. I believes he still owes lots of folks money (and banned from the RPF as a result). Keep in mind, this is just what what's been floating around the rumor mill.

Originally posted by Funky Jedi@Feb 8 2006, 10:16 PM
Keep in mind, this is just what what's been floating around the rumor mill.
[snapback]1179505[/snapback]​
Not a rumor. He definitely owes me money, at least. I still have all the emails and paypal info.

Someone got a collection agency on him a while back (I forget who) but didn't come up with the cash. :unsure

There used to be a huge thread with lists of all the people owed by Exedge. I guess it has falled off the board. I know I still have a copy of the ESB Solo muzzle list. Anyone else have copies of the other lists?

He owes me. It's been so long I can't remember how much. I'll check to see if I still have my Paypal pament emails and emails from Greg. I might have gotten rid of them when it got to the point that I knew I would never see my money.

BTW, what's an IC3 investigation? Is there any reason to believe that would actually accomplish anything? I only ask because people are always talking about doing things to get their money back, but nother ever seems to happen.

Alas, the previous thread is gone. Lots of info lost. :(

Greg owes me a refund for an ESB suppressor.
Paypal (ID #6WL5177246164454L)
$29.10
Mar. 29, 2003

About a year ago he was active on eBay. I sent him a message through the system and he asked for my address. Then nothing.

Alright, who has the list of what he owes that was compiled some time (about a year?) ago?

Originally posted by Treadwell@Feb 9 2006, 02:34 PM
Alas, the previous thread is gone. Lots of info lost. :(

Greg owes me a refund for an ESB suppressor.
Paypal (ID #6WL5177246164454L)
$29.10
Mar. 29, 2003

About a year ago he was active on eBay. I sent him a message through the system and he asked for my address. Then nothing.
[snapback]1179754[/snapback]​

Here's what Greg owes me.

ESB supressor
Amount: $29.10
Transaction ID: 5S666669R0186205K
Feb. 28, 2003

1 Kamino Saber Dart
Amount: $28.50
Transaction ID: 59061956L12447202
March 1, 2003

He owes me one blaster suppressor, ESB

Pay Pal
Payment Sent (ID #8JY85185AG879912S
Mar. 21, 2003 Payment To Greg XXXXXX Completed ... -$29.10 USD

Garth

$29.50 sent to Greg Parker on 12/03/2003 at 00:42:25 PST
Transaction ID: 51C68074KN1872822

But someone here already compiled a list of all this. And it was a long list.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back