Who can weather this with BLOOD for me?

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by xmart, Jan 25, 2006.

1. xmart

xmart Well-Known Member

I got a Kill Bill yellow jumpsuit, that is screen accurate in all terms (down to accurate Uma size) however it beggs for some accurate weathering with fake blood. Who can help me with this? I need a pro to do it, because I don't want to waste it. :)

2. Johda

Johda Well-Known Member

Depends on what its made out of. being an airbrush artist by trade....my first thought would be an airbrush paint / fabric paint. PM me if you like. id say i can asst you.

3. Doh!

Doh! New Member

4. Darth Mawr

Darth Mawr Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Well, just let me work on it for a few minutes with some type of tool and it will be covered in blood. Everything else I work on ends up that way. :D

5. Gilmortar

Gilmortar Sr Member

there is a fake blood that I know that Walmart sells at halloween. I used it last year for some zombie and serial killer suits for my friends, and it looked REAL.

Here is my suggestion. If you have access to a mannequin, I'd put it on th mannequin and then get a few differnt paintbrushes, and sponge brushes. then get pics from the movie, and start going to town with the brushes, using the fake blood like paint.