Who can weather this with BLOOD for me?

xmart

I got a Kill Bill yellow jumpsuit, that is screen accurate in all terms (down to accurate Uma size) however it beggs for some accurate weathering with fake blood. Who can help me with this? I need a pro to do it, because I don't want to waste it. :)

Depends on what its made out of. being an airbrush artist by trade....my first thought would be an airbrush paint / fabric paint. PM me if you like. id say i can asst you.

Originally posted by xmart@Jan 25 2006, 07:31 PM
I got a Kill Bill yellow jumpsuit, that is screen accurate in all terms (down to accurate Uma size) however it beggs for some accurate weathering with fake blood. Who can help me with this? I need a pro to do it, because I don't want to waste it. :)
[snapback]1167927[/snapback]​

Depends on what its made out of. being an airbrush artist by trade....my first thought would be an airbrush paint / fabric paint. PM me if you like. id say i can asst you.

For old, dried blood, try henna hair color (the kind sold in spray cans around Halloween). Assuming my photo uploads, I used it on my Leatherface apron a couple of years ago.

Well, just let me work on it for a few minutes with some type of tool and it will be covered in blood. Everything else I work on ends up that way. :D

there is a fake blood that I know that Walmart sells at halloween. I used it last year for some zombie and serial killer suits for my friends, and it looked REAL.

Here is my suggestion. If you have access to a mannequin, I'd put it on th mannequin and then get a few differnt paintbrushes, and sponge brushes. then get pics from the movie, and start going to town with the brushes, using the fake blood like paint.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back