Who can build a working mask...

PredHead2008

IF somone can build me a mask that can have a moving jawopen/close... i will pay just need to know how much and how long it will take... Anyone any help would be greatful

Honestly the only real working mask that wont cost you thousands of dollars is built by a guy by the name of Grusderk ( search around here and you will get the info) I will only speak from personal experience and echo a few other members. His masks are sub-par, rarely work right, and are in fact a danger to the user. Animatronic rigs have been made to work with masks, but the will cost alot of money ..are rarely self contained ( require a second, remote operator ) and may need the mask to be customized to allow for mechanics.

i just ordered my first pred head from mannowar and i've been working on a mandible system to try out in this mask, and once i get all the quirks out i'll let you know, but i can tell you, it will be simple (but effective), self contained, non-electronic, and NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR SOMETHING DANGEROUS AND UNRELIABLE! anyway i'll certainly put a thread up once i get the mask and start applying simple mechanics, should be awesome, as long as i can do what i'm pretty damn sure i can do with it, we'll all be in business

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back