Which Predator was the best?

well i would like to say the P1 but the wolf have really grown on me these last few weeks hes a mean mofo

the best looking of them all IMHO is the P2 i love that design.

Yeah I think the Wolf was the beastliest of the Predators. I mean his arsenal of weapons was just insane. And he was the only Predator that took on both Humans and Aliens with relative ease. Scar was able to take on some Aliens but only after he got ahold of the Plasma cannon. Whereas Wolf was pwning them left and right. So yeah, definetly the best Pred imo.

As much as I don't want to I really have to say it is Wolf. He is not my favorite but he was armed to the teeth and was the most lethal of all the other predators. His arsenal of weapons is kick A. My favorite weapon is his xenomorph whip. That is bad A.

Kinda hard to chose. I'd like to say that both P1, Scar and Wolf were the best. P1 because he was simply a badass kicker and he did not hide behind too many weapons like Wolf did. Wolf was an asskicker too, but he hide behind a lot of weapons, so cool or not, I consider it cowardly to hide behind that many weapons. He was still cool though. Scar was cool too although seemingly being a youngblood but I think he was cool because he managed to stay alive much longer than his friends and he also proved that yautjas are more than just bloodthirsty mindless monsters as he managed to befriend Lex. By befriending her he also proved that yautjas are more than bloodthirsty monsters. They actually do know how to feel and think beyond their bloodlust.

So, still being a little unsure about who to chose I think I will go with Scar as being the best. But if I can only chose upon their fighting style then I chose P1. Again Wolf was cool but he was hiding behind too many weapons (which is still cowardly in my eyes)

bloodthirsty monsters? the preds have a code of honor, that alone says they think beyond bloodlust. to me its more about the trophies. and scar the best? sorry man but preds that look like linebackers with a "romantic feel" is just pussy....wolf was way more badass cuz he had less armor and he didnt need help from a mountain climber but yea i see what ur sayin about the weapons but scar the best?

the best design is the P1 for me but my fav is the scarface from concrete jungle

1. Anytime
2. Berserker
3. Wolf
4. Scar
5. Falconer
6. Celtic
7. Pussyface
8. Tracker
9. AVP Elder
10. P2 Elder
11. The Lost Hunters
12. Chopper

All the "preds " seen in AVP and Predators are ridiculous .

Original, LA Pred and Wolf are all great like the P2 clan.

But the best is the good old elder

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back