Which dream prop would you want?

A Vidphon (hero version) with working LEDs and screen.

vid-phon-matching.jpg

Old but fun thread. Just to name things that could potentially be within my reach but simply don't seem to exist (as opposed to the usual oversized, or prohibitive stuff like a DeLorean or the Ark of the Covenant):

- Daniel Dravot's crown, pendant and golden arrow from The Man Who Would Be King.
- A wood-carved Arumbaya fetish from Tintin's The Broken Ear.
- A metal replica of Nathan Drake's astrolabe from Uncharted 3.
- The faun's bone flute and dagger from Pan's Labyrinth.
- Eowyn's helmet from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
- The war bonds style Rita Vrataski's 'To Victory' poster from Edge of Tomorrow.
- One-Eyed Willy's Skull from The Goonies (this is the only one on the list I've seen available as a replica, but never truly screen accurate, bandana and all).

If anyone knows where to find any of these things, feel free give me a shout.

I think it's so cool that a lot people get into this field, either as a hobby or a career, and often have "That One Thing" in mind. Its often something super complex or intricate that will likely be a life's pursuit to replicate. Things like The Blade Runner Blaster or The Fertility Idol make up such a fascination to us because of our connections to these movies that it becomes a life long passion. Mine is personally The Staff of the Monkey King from Jackie Chan and Jet Li's The Forbidden Kingdom. Its such a beautiful and ornate piece and was one of my early inexplicable prop fascinations. Ive spent 2 years researching it and I know it may take 20 more but one day I will complete it!

I'm currently fascinated with the Ready Player One KEYS. I'm doing the copper key and jade key. My dream prop would be an actual CRYSTAL key. A replica made of actual crystal.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back