Where was Captain America during Iron Man 3?

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seriously, I understand that these characters need solo adventures but I like to "believe" in these fictional worlds...and I can't help but scratch my head as to why Cap,wasn't even mentioned, especially given the threat to America in this movie.
I'm hoping this will get a mention I Winter Soldier, but am I the only one that has an issue with this?

You are not the only one.
Take the head scratching one step farther and ask why the US government gave the Mark II to another Stark competitor 'lowest bidder = bad guy'...' so War Machine can be compromised again, sorry mean upgraded.

Plus, what became of the lawsuit that Pepper mentioned in IM2 stating the Mark II was still proprietary technology and the property of Stark industries.

I guess you have to take it just as you do with the comic books. I mean every time there is a threat, why isn't every super hero in the country (or world) there helping to fight it?

Maybe once we see The Winter Soldier we will find out, it may tie in. Wasn't there a comic strip showing why War Machine wasn't in Avengers? I'm guessing there will be some kind of reference made

Crappy writing. The Mandarin was butchered toward the end of production to be more PC. You see a lot of deleted scenes in the previews and you even see a tattoo on the back of the Mandarins neck that looks like Cap's shield with an anarchy symbol in place of the A.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back