Where to get the Snub Nosed Blade Runner Blaster

Hirohawa

Sr Member
I see the snub nosed Blade Runner blasters on ebay every so often. Where do I get the original and not a recast of this Blaster? I read somewhere that it is a Rick Ross piece, but I also think I saw one that had a functioning cocking lever.

I tried the search function but had no luck.

Thanks

Steve

The only one I am aware is at [Edited by RPF Staff] in the Replica Prop Kits section.

Disclaimer:
This is not an endorsement. I have never purchased anything from this site. Maybe they are crooks, maybe they are the best businessmen in the world to deal with. I don't know one way or the other. I just know that they offer a version of the product you are looking for. Perhaps someone here who has done business with them and will care to comment (I certainly hope so as they have a few kits I would be interested in getting myself)

*Sorry guys, but that site is run by a guy who has been banned by the RPF. Links, advertising, etc for banned members is not allowed. RedTwoX, I know you may not have known this, so don't sweat it. :)

i've dealt with the company in question ... for the item in question.
they were a little slow in sending the item but the wait was worth it.
hope that helps in you search.

<div class='quotetop'>(RedTwoX @ May 24 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1249990[/snapback]</div>
*Sorry guys, but that site is run by a guy who has been banned by the RPF. Links, advertising, etc for banned members is not allowed. RedTwoX, I know you may not have known this, so don't sweat it. :)
[/b]

My appologies. Had I known I certainly would not have posted the link.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back