Where to find the best gaffi stick?

Synz314

Sr Member
Anyone know who currently makes most accurate finished ANH Tusken gaffi stick?

I'd prefer something not 3D printed.

Hi,
if you are not in too much of a hurry, Wonder Knight and myself will be doing a small run of high end metal and wood gaffi sticks in the months to come, we are just waiting for me to finish a couple projects before.

here is a teaser on the metal work by wonder knight so far.
this is just a prototype and it might seem quite messy but I'm confident she did an extremely accurate job!
DSC03663.JPG

DSC03664.JPG

I got a 3d printed one off Etsy, the seller was wicked fast on delivering it too

I used a 3/4in wooden dowel down the center of it, the prints slide over the dowel and I glued them together

wicked impressed with the kit

if my memory is correct it’s 501st approved

I've wanted one of Boba's since last season of The Mandalorian. If I remember correctly, Morrison said his was made longer to his specs.

I'm interested in where some good sources are myself. Thanks for starting the thread.

I'm waiting for Regal Robot on this one honestly, they actually made the ones for Mandalorian season 2, so its about as good as you can get in terms of a replica. I THINK they are going to up for purchase sometime this year, but you never know for sure.

I might have the same one as Halliwax , & agree that it’s fantastic. I do plan on picking up the ANH Regal Robot one, when that becomes available. Hopefully it’s less than all the money in the world!

Hi,
if you are not in too much of a hurry, Wonder Knight and myself will be doing a small run of high end metal and wood gaffi sticks in the months to come, we are just waiting for me to finish a couple projects before.

here is a teaser on the metal work by wonder knight so far.
this is just a prototype and it might seem quite messy but I'm confident she did an extremely accurate job!
View attachment 1494814
View attachment 1494815
That looks awesome. I'll keep an eye out for the run

Yes, they say they are gonna do two versions, a Mando resin piece and an ANH deluxe piece (with steel parts). Not sure when but Tom talks about it towards the end of this video........
I'm looking forward to seeing the Regal Robot one, especially since they made the Mando ones. I actually wanted to hold out on choosing a gaffi stick until theirs was released, but it doesn't hurt to see what options exist.

I need to get a nice welded metal portion for my real Totokia. Mine is amateurish because of when I built it. I'm not sure about those that have a washer welded on though. Tom Spina said years ago that they were actually a pipe with a lip fitted over another pipe. I'm not sure if that was true or not though.

I don't know about makers, but the main part is a fiji war club, which I think are hard to come by. The blade part not

Where did you get your war club at? I've been trying to find one.

There used to be a site that sold Fijian handicrafts including authentic totokias. They weren't always 100% accurate, but you could usually find some that were damn close. I don't remember the exact URL of the site, but I don't think its been around for a while.

The maker was from Italy

View attachment 1494922
Hhhmmmm, I don’t remember where the maker of mine was from. Mine is wood, resin, & 3D printed, & came finished. I’m looking through photos on my iPad for mine…. I’m not finding it, & I recently changed memory cards in my phone.
That looks awesome though. I hoping you post photos when you finish it, cause I know it’ll look amazing!

Where did you get your war club at? I've been trying to find one.

There used to be a site that sold Fijian handicrafts including authentic totokias. They weren't always 100% accurate, but you could usually find some that were damn close. I don't remember the exact URL of the site, but I don't think its been around for a while.

Right. I will go through and see if I can find the site later. I think I had to show them a photo of what ai was looking for because it was not pictured on the site at the time. The one they had a extra cube shape on the tip but I was easily rectified by a Dremel, sandpaper, and color match paint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back