Where to find paper prop? Business Insurance Policy prop for close up.

Ronan87

Sr Member
I'm asking for a friend that came to me (he knows i'm a member here, and i dabble in props/etc) and he asked me where/how could he get/make a business owner insurance policy paper prop for a close up shot for his small budget crime movie.

Paper props are not my 'thing' so i'm wondering if there's a database of stuff like that? Templates? I really am not sure...

Thank :)

Your best bet is to just make one yourself. I would ask the following questions:

1. What is the plot context for the prop?
2. What information is crucial for the viewer to obtain from the prop?
3. What kind of insurance? Liability insurance?

Once you have these questions answered you can really just create a document that looks legal. Use a fake insurance company with a nice looking logo. Then just print it out for the prop. I could totally help if I had more info.

Thank you.

From what i was told, the prop is about the business of the main actor. Something happened (hence crime movie) and the main actor is going over his business insurance policy, i'm guessing for payout or something (so yes liability insurance for his business).

I think my buddy was hopping he could find a pdf that he could put fake main character information, fake insurance info, print it out and have that for the close up. He searched, didn't find anything remotely usable, contacted me.

Unsure where to go from there.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back