Where to buy a Terminator Endo skull model Kit?

Jesso

If such a model kit exists. I've only come across a few ebay listing and I was informed the one I was eyeing (the only one that actually LOOKed like a Terminator Skull) was a recast. so does anyone know where I can order a Non- recast model kit?

I don't think anyone is even making endo skulls that are model kits anymore unless someone is sculpting them. I'd say 99 percent of ebay's endo stuff that's a model kit is all bootlegs so on top of being recast the quality would probably be terrible.

I don't think anyone is even making endo skulls that are model kits anymore unless someone is sculpting them. I'd say 99 percent of ebay's endo stuff that's a model kit is all bootlegs so on top of being recast the quality would probably be terrible.
That's about right. From what I've seen the majority are one piece casting with a skull that looks too narrow. I've only found one that actually looked right, providing the picture was accurate (never buying from China again). I've seen Youtube videos of people assembling these kits and the finished product does look great but I really have no idea how many hours it took for them to make it look right.
Shapeways has a smaller kit, not sure the quality:
http://www.shapeways.com/product/2P...ll-bust?li=search-results-1&optionId=16045525

If you have access to a 3D printer you can find ones available on thingverse.

Ryan.

I wish I had access to a 3D printer, and I'm looking for something that's more to scale with the actual skull.

A couple officia kitsl (or original garage kits at least) of the Endo skull were released. Grey Zon made a resin skull, and M1 made a vinyl one with metal parts for the actuators. Just keep looking and maybe an original kit will show up on eBay or some online shop.

Lots of pics of the M1 kit here, though the pictures towards the end, with the black box and beige vinyl parts, are a recast of the M1 kit
https://www.flickr.com/photos/luvsdaheat/sets/72157621985114499/

terminator1.JPG3844810670_563186bb35_o.jpg

I'm also looking for a Endoskull kit. I'm pretty new to anything concerning the Endoskull, but I hear the M1 kits are really hard to find and I certainly don't want to buy a bad recast off ebay. I have a 3D printer if anyone knows of a good digital kit too.

There's a seller on Etsy called Indymodel who sells vinyl and resin Terminator endoskull model kits. The T-800 skulls he sells are significantly smaller than the original M-1s. The resin kits look nice, but if you want true 1:1 scale, avoid this seller.

Have you got any reference that the resin ones are smaller. I know the vinyl ones are the Thai recast and are way smaller than the original M1 but the resin one seems pretty close.

Ben

It’s not only the skull, but I saw two full T-800 endoskeleton model kits on sale at a vintage store here in Japan, roughly $30.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back