Where to buy a Terminator Endo skull model Kit?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jesso

If such a model kit exists. I've only come across a few ebay listing and I was informed the one I was eyeing (the only one that actually LOOKed like a Terminator Skull) was a recast. so does anyone know where I can order a Non- recast model kit?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I don't think anyone is even making endo skulls that are model kits anymore unless someone is sculpting them. I'd say 99 percent of ebay's endo stuff that's a model kit is all bootlegs so on top of being recast the quality would probably be terrible.

Jesso

I don't think anyone is even making endo skulls that are model kits anymore unless someone is sculpting them. I'd say 99 percent of ebay's endo stuff that's a model kit is all bootlegs so on top of being recast the quality would probably be terrible.
That's about right. From what I've seen the majority are one piece casting with a skull that looks too narrow. I've only found one that actually looked right, providing the picture was accurate (never buying from China again). I've seen Youtube videos of people assembling these kits and the finished product does look great but I really have no idea how many hours it took for them to make it look right.
Shapeways has a smaller kit, not sure the quality:
http://www.shapeways.com/product/2PQJP5CX6/t-800-endoskull-bust?li=search-results-1&optionId=16045525

If you have access to a 3D printer you can find ones available on thingverse.

Ryan.
I wish I had access to a 3D printer, and I'm looking for something that's more to scale with the actual skull.

Kerberos23

A couple officia kitsl (or original garage kits at least) of the Endo skull were released. Grey Zon made a resin skull, and M1 made a vinyl one with metal parts for the actuators. Just keep looking and maybe an original kit will show up on eBay or some online shop.

Lots of pics of the M1 kit here, though the pictures towards the end, with the black box and beige vinyl parts, are a recast of the M1 kit
https://www.flickr.com/photos/luvsdaheat/sets/72157621985114499/

terminator1.JPG3844810670_563186bb35_o.jpg

captainwarnock

I'm also looking for a Endoskull kit. I'm pretty new to anything concerning the Endoskull, but I hear the M1 kits are really hard to find and I certainly don't want to buy a bad recast off ebay. I have a 3D printer if anyone knows of a good digital kit too.

chris9996

Keep your eyes peeled on Ebay. I bought my M1 kit on Ebay last year for ~ $350. Not cheap but it's the real deal