Where do i start?

start with finding the undermask you want, either half or full. it'll be the most expensive part of your costume most likely and then you can base the rest of the suit around what you want it to all look like together. thats my suggestion.
good luck!

start with finding the undermask you want, either half or full. it'll be the most expensive part of your costume most likely and then you can base the rest of the suit around what you want it to all look like together. thats my suggestion.
good luck!

Thanks any estimated costs? (Raw)

Personally I would start with a Bio. They range anywhere from $150-$350 in raw form. Raw heads are also a good place to start but can cost anywhere from $150-$500 for a raw cast.

I started the madness with one Bio...then it snowballed from there and...well...I'm beyond hope now

it's not a bad idea to check out all the photos in the reference section. watch all the movies and then
draw a line in the sand and decide what style you want to settle on.

That will will keep you from bouncing all over the place and collecting pieces that don't compliment each other.

Some folks like to conform to a very specific style or specific character.
Others like to mix it up and create something totally new.

It's totally a personal choice. but the sooner you zero in on something.
the better idea of what direction you will want to go in.

Another plus is that if you see something that fits your style at a bargain you can snag it up
even if you hadn't been looking for that piece.

Good luck

VinMan

I always think either a full mask (if that's what you'll be wearing for the suit) or a bio is the way to start. That way you have something to display when it's finished, but you're still waiting to complete the rest of the suit. It's difficult to come up with a good display for a half mask or chest armor.

In my opinion the head (mask/bio) is the most important part, that's where you must bet on good quality. Then comes the hands/feet and then the rest (body, armor, weapon, skulls...)

I also agree that the head and/or bio are the place to start. I believe the colors you decide to use on the head will dictate the rest of the look for your Predator.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back