Where do I go for NICE Vader Armor?

Thrawn

Hello all,
For the past year or so Ive been scouring the net for better Vader armor, but unable to find anything. All ive come up with is more sources for old GT armor like my current set. I was wondering if anyone here has any, or knows of anyone selling any, close to full size armor. Im even looking for GT type armor, so long as its the newer models with the longer edges and the lack of flare. My current set is like wearing a dish on my chest, and it just looks wierd with the edges of the armor sticking an inch or two out from the cape. I realise this should have been posted in the Junkyard, but I tried before and got no responses, and I figure a lot of the Vader guys might not look in the Junkyard anyways, having already completed nice costumes :)

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I would very much like to know this too.
Have been searching the older threads and can't find much, don't want to rush in and get something that isn't very good. And I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks for any info.

I've got the molds for Gino's old shoulder armor. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see about casting up a set.

Richard

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Cross @ May 27 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1251674[/snapback]</div>
I've got the molds for Gino's old shoulder armor. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see about casting up a set.

Richard
[/b]

This is quality armor people, I'd jump on this. I own a set and I can tell you it's great.

Richard, you should post this in the JY to see how much interest there is.

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Cross @ May 28 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]1252327[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the kind words DK. And I've replied to the PM's I've gotten.

Richard
[/b]

YW Richard.

To give an example of this fine armor, I have started a showoff threasd in the prop forum with my completed Gino armor. Check it out.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back