Where do I go for NICE Vader Armor?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Thrawn, May 14, 2006.

1. Thrawn

Thrawn Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    For the past year or so Ive been scouring the net for better Vader armor, but unable to find anything. All ive come up with is more sources for old GT armor like my current set. I was wondering if anyone here has any, or knows of anyone selling any, close to full size armor. Im even looking for GT type armor, so long as its the newer models with the longer edges and the lack of flare. My current set is like wearing a dish on my chest, and it just looks wierd with the edges of the armor sticking an inch or two out from the cape. I realise this should have been posted in the Junkyard, but I tried before and got no responses, and I figure a lot of the Vader guys might not look in the Junkyard anyways, having already completed nice costumes :)

2. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I would very much like to know this too.
    Have been searching the older threads and can't find much, don't want to rush in and get something that isn't very good. And I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks for any info.

3. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

kurtyboy has a nice set for sale in the JY. Nice price too. Here's the thread:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=109734

If you want good armor you're gonna pay the price for it but trust me, it's money well spent. I had a set of GT armor and it can't hold a candle to my Gino armor.

4. Darth Clayton

Darth Clayton Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thrawn & DD you've got PM's..

DC

5. SithLord

SithLord Sr Member

I know someone here selling a set of JB armor which is basically GH armor...maybe they'll chime in.

6. Fatherless One

Fatherless One Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ May 14 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1244092[/snapback]</div>

Yep, I have armour for sale :)

E-mail me awh1@bigpond.com

7. Darth Cross

Darth Cross Well-Known Member

I've got the molds for Gino's old shoulder armor. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see about casting up a set.

Richard

8. carves

carves Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Fatherless One @ May 14 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1244184[/snapback]</div>
    Fatherless, you got email.

9. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Cross @ May 27 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1251674[/snapback]</div>
    This is quality armor people, I'd jump on this. I own a set and I can tell you it's great.

Richard, you should post this in the JY to see how much interest there is.

10. Darth Cross

Darth Cross Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words DK. And I've replied to the PM's I've gotten.

Richard

11. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Cross @ May 28 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]1252327[/snapback]</div>
    YW Richard.

To give an example of this fine armor, I have started a showoff threasd in the prop forum with my completed Gino armor. Check it out.