what ya think

I have one of these in the post, should be here in 2 - 3 weeks. Anyone got an idea if its a genuine Jeff Wehenkel? It says it is, and the seller isn't on the recast list. I tried sending Mr Wehenkel an email but got no reply and don't want to harass him :)

that bust you got off ebay was/is actually made by a buddy of mine named John Thomas. He bought the molds and rights to make the bust from Jeff some time ago. I got one of these blanks as soon as he made them available. I met up with both gentlemen last March at Maskfest and talked to them about this piece at length...

take care,
Tommy

that bust you got off ebay was/is actually made by a buddy of mine named John Thomas. He bought the molds and rights to make the bust from Jeff some time ago. I got one of these blanks as soon as he made them available. I met up with both gentlemen last March at Maskfest and talked to them about this piece at length...

take care,
Tommy

thanks for the info! Thats great news! Its hard to find info on this piece, but knowing that its the real deal means i might have to get a few more!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back