What Would You Change About Predator ?

I agree with changing the fact that in every Predator movie, they die at the end. That's pretty much it. I like the mystery that surrounds the Yuatji world--but I think we're going to be introduced to some of it in the movie. The mystery let's us take the Predator into different style as to our own "concept" of what a Predator may be like, with paying respect to the character itself.

Can't wait to watch it.

i agree they really should stop makin them die at the end it is predictable i hope they preds in the new movie don't all die cos that'd suck , i completely agree with you wolf he should beat the predalien you never know he might of if that big **** off bomb wasn't dropped.

They should change the Predator back to the way it was meant to look:

predator_se_disc2-4.jpg

But instead they decided to go with the bastardized look that was in the original movie.

Insert sarcasm here.

Of course I am kidding! I would change nothing about the Predator. Not a dang thing...

Oh man, you had me going! I was in shock till I scrolled through. Man, that thing is like something out of a Sci-Fi channel original movie. (Have you seen those lately, crap in heaven, they suck, "Mega Piranha" or something is the latest.)

I wouldn't change anything about them. I would like to see more movies of the caliber of the first and second movie. More about the origin of their species? Would be cool to see if they were involved in taking the Aliens from their primitive form to what they are. I would just make a "rule" that Aliens and Predators are incompatible. No "PredAliens".

I wouldn't change a thing the predator is far superior to aliens and any being in the universe he rules

Yep…end of story. The predator is the man! No matter what shape, size or age..He rules. Be he a "fat" linebacker, streamlined azz kicker or elder he'd still best the strongest man on earth either way, any day. He’s superior

And like some already posted here, while I wouldn’t change the actual creature…I would change his outcome and have him live. The funny thing is though, If an alien did come to earth I think the government would actually spare the alien and even go as far as suffering a few human casualties for the sake of obtaining the creature and keeping its existance secret. …Hell, the government would value the alien’s life over the lives of many, many people.
~Estelle

Hmmm,what would I change about the Predator, honestly I really can't think of a single thing to change about the creature itself. I personally think he looks allot better than the original design. There is just something about his look that says badass,whereas the original says another alien.However,like many have already stated, I would change the fact that he doesn't get a whole hell of allot of screen time, and would go deeper into the species, why they hunt, show more about the female Predators, and finally where their technology originated.

Thanks,Daren

Then how would he be able to move?

Now, if he were hunting trains then I would agree with the idea of more armor.

1. No humans AT ALL in at least one film.

2. Earth and humans aren't even mentioned.

3. Great alien races for the Preds to hunt or fight with.

4. Lot of time seen on a Pred ship and in space.

5. Predator lives at the end.

I agree that would be badass, minus the lot of time seen on pred ship that would defeat the mystery of him maybe ship time like in star wars where there is a floating platform with 3 men on it and people on circumference platforms voting and protesting like a council kinda thing in a situation. That would add more of a civilised look to the pred life and generation.

This would be awsome to see,good ideas

I know its a big guy in a suit, but i would like to see the predator be more acrobatic or have a hand to hand fighting style that would be smoother and more deadlier than the best fighter here on earth. Again... i know its a guy in a suit, but look at the fights in the new wolfman movie...they did a good job with the fight scene involving 2 guys in a suit

what would i change?

hmmmmm , i would change whatever it was, that made Paul Anderson a fan of the predator film, and thus stop his ass making AVPoo.

I hate the stupid way Celtic died after kicking the **** out of the alpha drone, cutting his tail spear off, tossing him around like a rag doll, netting him, and then letting himself get killed when he's about to finish it. Stupid ******* Anderson. By the way, Scar was VERY athletic. My favorite scene is the one where he is spinning in the air and planting a serious migraine missle in the queen's head. Beautiful!

Yeah they should look muscluar and lean and have that tribal look,not some bulky quarterback like in AVP
I did not like that body type at all for a pred
look at it this way, big bulky celtic got his ass handed to him ultimately by one ******* alien(even though yes it's pretty well excepted that celtic was a much lesser skilled youngblood), wolf (much leaner and faster) kicked so much alien ass it really wasn't even funny, and i'm willing to bet if the P1 or P2 pred met some aliens, they'd be fuckin em up too, and at least from what we know P2 got at least one alien, which is one more than celtic. o_O

im sorry, i do not want to offend any larger individuals, but i doubt any predator would let his gut go, or pack on so much muscle mass that he can't even use his arms. it's just silly. there's a fine, but definite line between a warriors strength and speed, and a body builder who, sure could lift you and throw you if he had the chance, maybe land a big slow punch if it's opponent just stood there, but that much muscle don't mean **** when you're against blades and spiked tails and razor teeth and claws, only skill, perhaps mixed with the appropriate arsenal, will save you.

look at it this way, big bulky celtic got his ass handed to him ultimately by one ******* alien(even though yes it's pretty well excepted that celtic was a much lesser skilled youngblood), wolf (much leaner and faster) kicked so much alien ass it really wasn't even funny, and i'm willing to bet if the P1 or P2 pred met some aliens, they'd be fuckin em up too, and at least from what we know P2 got at least one alien, which is one more than celtic. :rolleyes:

im sorry, i do not want to offend any larger individuals, but i doubt any predator would let his gut go, or pack on so much muscle mass that he can't even use his arms. it's just silly. there's a fine, but definite line between a warriors strength and speed, and a body builder who, sure could lift you and throw you if he had the chance, maybe land a big slow punch if it's opponent just stood there, but that much muscle don't mean **** when you're against blades and spiked tails and razor teeth and claws, only skill, perhaps mixed with the appropriate arsenal, will save you.
Just to add to the point, I'm for the leaner preds, and I'm a "larger" individual.

the AVP "Scar" predator WAS meant to be more heroic for when he teams up with Lex, this is explained in the behind the scenes book, so it is NOT being narrow minded, it is being factual.
Trying to turn a 18cert Movie monster into a fuckin PG13 hero is horse **** !

I am only surprised he didnt stop to hump lex's leg.

Now please behave and keep it civil. :rolleyes:

Did I like AVP....yes and no. Did I like the larger build Preds...yes. Did I like the reveal scene and the look of Scar...HELL NO. Did I like the team up and love story undertones of AVP...HELL F*%K NO. Each and every fan can enjoy this character for any number of reasons. Please, leave the diferent species love story and puppy dog eyes out of the Predator films.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back