"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Any chance you could prove files for Matt LaBlanc's "Major Don West" helmet from the 1998 film Lost In Space?
Screenshot_20190207-162245_Photos.jpg

Looks like a hybrid of a 'Guy Manuel' Daft Punk helmet and the Iron Man helmet concept.I did a quick search here and there, but so far it's a helmet that's hard to find.

If all else fails, you could combine these two and probably approach the same result.That, or customize an abstract mannequin head.

Another option is to make photos of a Lost in Space movie statue if you own one, load the photos into Meshroom software and produce a 3D model that way (courtesy of Aerie ):

Last edited:
GIVE ME A PM AND GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL... i WILL SEND YOU A TON OF STUFF ALL MY BERSERK STUFF. SOUNDS STUPID BUT YOU DO KNOW THAT THEY JUST FINISHED THE LATEST SERIES AND ANNOUNCED THE NEXT ONE RIGHT??? ANYWAY PM AND EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU LATER... UHH SORRY IT IS ALREADY UNFOLDED... GIVE ME A SHOUT.....
Highkey interested in this as well if you still have them?

GIVE ME A PM AND GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL... i WILL SEND YOU A TON OF STUFF ALL MY BERSERK STUFF. SOUNDS STUPID BUT YOU DO KNOW THAT THEY JUST FINISHED THE LATEST SERIES AND ANNOUNCED THE NEXT ONE RIGHT??? ANYWAY PM AND EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU LATER... UHH SORRY IT IS ALREADY UNFOLDED... GIVE ME A SHOUT.....

Yeah............... Here ya go.........................I have found them on different sites and have no problem sharing them.................

Attachments

• AVP_Doragonkoroshi.pdo
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
  • AVP_Skeleton_knight.pdo
    5.2 MB · Views: 111
  • Berserk Armor.pdo
    4.1 MB · Views: 135
  • berserk guts armour foam v1 vincent bon vic.pdo
    4.1 MB · Views: 146
  • Berserk_Armor.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
  • Berserk_Behelit_.zip
    219.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Berserk_Corkus_helmet.pdo
    3.2 MB · Views: 146
  • berserk_gats_3ds.zip
    319.2 KB · Views: 121
  • berserk_guts_armour_foam_v1_vincent_bon_vic.pdo
    4.1 MB · Views: 136
  • Berserk_Helmet_with_horn(1).pdo
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
  • Berserk_Helmet_with_horn.pdo
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
  • berserk_Judeau_helmet.pdo
    2.8 MB · Views: 130
  • Berserker_39_s_Armor_Helmet_2.pdo
    10.3 MB · Views: 104
  • Guts berserk skull helmet EVA(1).pdo
    1.6 MB · Views: 113
  • Guts berserk skull helmet EVA.pdo
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • guts_helmet.pdo
    783.4 KB · Views: 112
  • guts_helmet_late version.pdo
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • Shlem_griffita_By_Sinner.pdo
    2.2 MB · Views: 110
  • Shlem_Rytsarya-Skeleta.pdo
    5.2 MB · Views: 103
Hi boys and girls, looks like I am late for the Appleseed Briareos helmet rush. All the discussions are dead since 2016 and the links also. Any chance someone has the beautiful work of Throttlekitty files (deployed by toja) saved somewhere please ?
I am looking for any 3d file or Pepakura.

1608321336577.png

Hi boys and girls, looks like I am late for the Appleseed Briareos helmet rush. All the discussions are dead since 2016 and the links also. Any chance someone has the beautiful work of Throttlekitty files (deployed by toja) saved somewhere please ?
I am looking for any 3d file or Pepakura.

View attachment 1379650
Not sure if the helmet is included,but:
Also: page 1 of JfCustom's foam files thread:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back