"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I have been to sick to do much of anything so I’ve been obsessively searching for Colonial Marine armor . I found a bunch to links to dead file sharing sights and had almost given up butt I did manage to find almost everything someone would need to put together a full set. I still need to sort it all out but if anyone needs those files tweet at me. Parts that I don’t have that I would love to find is the camera for the side of the helmet. I think most people use one from a kit but I’m wanting to actually make one larger than life size so a 3D file would help a lot.
And I’d like to make a foam smart gun but I haven’t researched that much yet.

Oh oh and I’d love to get some Paper (or foam) files for Robocop (original). I have dreams of putting a full suit together someday.

I have been to sick to do much of anything so I’ve been obsessively searching for Colonial Marine armor . I found a bunch to links to dead file sharing sights and had almost given up butt I did manage to find almost everything someone would need to put together a full set. I still need to sort it all out but if anyone needs those files tweet at me. Parts that I don’t have that I would love to find is the camera for the side of the helmet. I think most people use one from a kit but I’m wanting to actually make one larger than life size so a 3D file would help a lot.
And I’d like to make a foam smart gun but I haven’t researched that much yet.

Oh oh and I’d love to get some Paper (or foam) files for Robocop (original). I have dreams of putting a full suit together someday.

For the USMC armor unfolded in both regular and foam, I believe this link still works: https://cybermike.id.au/uscm-colonial-marine-design-templates-pep-files/

And Original Robocop pepakura files for both paper and foam are available on the RPF, I posted all of mine in my own thread a while ago, just search under robocop pepakura.

For the USMC armor unfolded in both regular and foam, I believe this link still works: USCM (Colonial Marine) Design Templates – Pep Files – cybermike.id.au
I have been to sick to do much of anything so I’ve been obsessively searching for Colonial Marine armor . Parts that I don’t have that I would love to find is the camera for the side of the helmet.

I'm "Cybermike" ;) I put a copy of the files there just for that reason (my own dead end/necro link experience). I'll leave the files there for as long as I own the website. Since I was in a rush for an upcoming con I used a 3D file from a figurine for the camera, just enlarged it. Not 100% accurate but I just needed one quick. You can see it in some of the pics on my website. Thingiverse is where I think I got the grenade files from.

On an aside, I also have templates for Deadshot's (movie version) body armour, arm guns, thigh rigs, Glock pieces (3D files) available here - Deadshot Cosplay from Suicide Squad – cybermike.id.au

I need this, any chance of it getting done. Pretty please lol
20181101_120620.jpg

Avro CF-105 Arrow - Download Free 3D model by helijah (@helijah)

Last edited:
Did anyone ever finish the unfolding of the Young Ahamkara's Spine? Its pretty ambitious but id love to make that my first build.
Much thanks for any help

Not sure if this has been asked before...

Some Assassin's Creed Odyssey armour/ helmets would be awesome :

Spartan War Hero (helmet, bracers, greaves, cuirass)
Demigod (bracers, greaves, cuirass)
Achilles (helmet, bracers, greaves, cuirass)
Greek Heroes (bracers, greaves, cuirass)
The Wolf's Helm
Any other cool armour pieces

Please?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back