"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I dont know if anyone has posted this one up but im in desperate need of a Excalibur from warframe Pepakura file even if its just his helmet, any help would be greatly appreciated

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_(Warframe)

ExcaliburPepScreenshot.JPG

Excalibur Helmet. Unfolded the Source model for foam and scaled to match a 6'0" tall Warframe. Additional scaling needed for fatheads. :p

http://www.4shared.com/file/3WMkPyN0ce/Warframe_Excalibur_Helmet_-_fo.html

hi,,, the thunderclaw of thundercats are avaliable links???
and the delorean car??
thanks

Ive seen a couple of things nder claws on here, not sure where they got their ciles but if you try the search bar at the top left of the page you may find what you are looks ng for, if that does not give you what you want, I sometimes use google, if you typein thundercats claw shield you may get some results that way that suit what you need.

Ive seen a couple of things nder claws on here, not sure where they got their ciles but if you try the search bar at the top left of the page you may find what you are looks ng for, if that does not give you what you want, I sometimes use google, if you typein thundercats claw shield you may get some results that way that suit what you need.

The most polite approach. My Delorean car is free, and out there. I modeled a clean delorean, and movie versions through also, and they are available.

I've also done a bit of Thundercat stuff.

Thanks stig for responding... I call bull****. (not on you, them.) For the most obvious situation? The 'delorean car'? Are you kidding me? That's sad (and pathetic)

I've been following the work here and it is all phenomenal! Does anyone have access to the unfolded pep files for Kikuchiyo from Samurai Seven? I've been thinking about working on this project for a while and have decided to start it. Thanks for any help.

I don't know if the right section...but I'm looking for help for what looks like a simple pepakura file...a cone ring that I must do in thick EVA foam....something like that:
flush-pipe-cone-ring-2279-p.png

May look simple to some of you but...well...with my skills in 3D, this is not :)
So if someone had a few minutes to spare and could help me with that, please PM me.Thanks again!

Looking for a Batman Arkham Origins foam file, was hoping to get it so I could make it for my 4yr old son. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I would absolutely love to see this faceplate done for the mark 7 ironman mask. If anyone is willing please let me know, gannicous@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1440268603.865813.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1440268603.865813.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 142
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1440268617.296034.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1440268617.296034.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 148
Re: "What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I can't believe I never found that one.. Thanks Laellee, I've contacted him. Hope he's willing to share

I never heard back. Did you get ahold of them?

- - - Updated - - -

I think I saw an instructable for that not too long ago.

Wow, I started at page one...quite a read! I didn't want to miss anything (it's early, I still could).I actually have 2 requests if anyone is still watching the thread and isn't buy making. Firstly, I saw someone talking about a Sauron pep earlier. Personally, I think it would be a nightmare, but in the release of the newest LOTR game, Sauron's armor is simplified but still very doable and badarse. If he's around, would someone let me know?
My 2nd is wondering where the love for Hellgate ran off to. LOL I liked the game, but I wish it could have been bought up and reused. I especially liked the Templar and their armor. I've been chasing the file ALL OVER the dang net and have yet to find it.

Thanks everyone!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back