"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Hey guys,

Just an FYI, I do check this thread anytime something new is posted, and if I can supply the files you are looking for, I'll certainly do that.

The Peacekeeper armor has not been tackled by anyone that I know of, although It's not terribly complicated. I would expect it to show up in the next month or so, hopefully well before the DVD is released :)

I would like to do Odin from the first Thor movie. BTW Laellee, what do you mean "See TSG" in your first post?

Hey there Looch,

Haha yeah I should have used a better description. TSG is the Tamasoft Gallery. It's a great resource, although you cannot trust the author credits on there. Most of the work is credited only to the poster, and not the creator.

Here's the link with Thor armor:

Pepakura Gallery

Could someone please simplify the Arkham Batmobile pep file? It's beyond my skill trying to get a usable unfold on it lol. Maybe with a bit less detail it would be easier. If you need a link I will toss one up later

Does anyone have, or has anybody ever seen a pep file for Batman's Armor helmet he used in The Dark Knight Returns to fight Superman? I did a few searches, and nothing turned up that I could see. Any help, or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

I'm guessing this is all for costumes and stuff, but after taking a look at the Pacific Rim "suits", I thought, "maybe I can get these down to a model size." Well, that didn't prove well and I crashed my desktop. So, all I really want is for someone with some experience to help me out just shrink it down to size. I am a new user, so if I should move this request to a different section or something, please advise me on that :D

I'm guessing this is all for costumes and stuff, but after taking a look at the Pacific Rim "suits", I thought, "maybe I can get these down to a model size." Well, that didn't prove well and I crashed my desktop. So, all I really want is for someone with some experience to help me out just shrink it down to size. I am a new user, so if I should move this request to a different section or something, please advise me on that :D

Hey there,

Your best bet would be to post in the General Modeling forum. Having said that, I posted the original 3d models (from the xbox 360 game) over in this thread:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/pacific-r...-12-striker-eureka-coyote-tango-added-191528/

The majority of these game models need A LOT of work to be made into either a wearable costume or a display model, but if you have the skill (or know someone who does) they can be modified into fully buildable models. It would however be A LOT of work, and the detail would limit the size model you could realistically build. The Cherno Alpha model for instance has each rotor blade of it's 'duct' fans modeled into it; On a 12" tall Cherno model, those things would be the size of rice grains.

Does anyone have or had seen a pepakura file for the hawkeye helmet (comic style)? I've searched into the entire forum and some googling but nothing found. Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

Your best bet would be to post in the General Modeling forum. Having said that, I posted the original 3d models (from the xbox 360 game) over in this thread:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/pacific-r...-12-striker-eureka-coyote-tango-added-191528/

The majority of these game models need A LOT of work to be made into either a wearable costume or a display model, but if you have the skill (or know someone who does) they can be modified into fully buildable models. It would however be A LOT of work, and the detail would limit the size model you could realistically build. The Cherno Alpha model for instance has each rotor blade of it's 'duct' fans modeled into it; On a 12" tall Cherno model, those things would be the size of rice grains.
Thanks.

For some random reason, I've recently been wanting some Turbo Man pep files... Wouldn't be much (only helmet, jetpack, and forearms) but something accurate would be nice.

I'm looking for muscle and armor torso's. I'm building a redhood costume (armor) and a Dr. Fate costume (muscle).. Yes I'm overly excited about building stuff now.. but what I can't find is decent body armor! Does anyone have some to share?

You can use bits and pieces from other armours. Try the mass effect pepakura thread and jfcustoms foam files for the bits you want. As a plus if you use the foam files they are easier to modify and adjust.

I've been trying TGK, but I couldn't find a good combination setup that I like. I did find the batman desert storm file finally. Going to try and modify that one to fit my needs. Thanks for your help!

I really would like to see the sacred gear dragon booster armor put to pepakura. Boosted_Gear.JPG

Does anyone have just the thigh part for this file? I have the file of the full suit but I don't know how to scale it to make the thigh pieces fit me.

Termie.jpg

I know several people have probably requested this, but I'm dying for an Iron Man Rescue pepakura...one that's flattering and not horribly obvious that it's been made for a woman (aka not a huge and obvious chest)...I'll be so very grateful if anyone has a pepakura file or even a 3D model I could unfold and clean up that they would be willing to share...please and thank you!!!

-for an idea...something like this would be amazing!... http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101830&page=2

Last edited by a moderator:
I know several people have probably requested this, but I'm dying for an Iron Man Rescue pepakura...one that's flattering and not horribly obvious that it's been made for a woman (aka not a huge and obvious chest)...I'll be so very grateful if anyone has a pepakura file or even a 3D model I could unfold and clean up that they would be willing to share...please and thank you!!!

-for an idea...something like this would be amazing!... Rescue WIP - Page 2 - Polycount Forum

The Pepper Potts armor listed in the first post of JFCustom's thread (http://www.therpf.com/f24/jfcustoms-foam-files-148889/) is actually a nice blend of pieces. I'm not sure where the paper pep is located, but the foam pep is there. I've built than one once, and it came out very nice.

Torso detail:

The Pepper Potts armor listed in the first post of JFCustom's thread (http://www.therpf.com/f24/jfcustoms-foam-files-148889/) is actually a nice blend of pieces. I'm not sure where the paper pep is located, but the foam pep is there. I've built than one once, and it came out very nice.

Torso detail:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/64f4/7iea925f2wi6ccv4g.jpg[/URL]

That's a very nice suit!! however, my only problem is it seems to be made for someone with a larger chest and my bust line is only 31 inches around...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back