"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Really random request here. Would anyone happen to have a pep file for Broly. Specifically, looking for one that I can scale to make a base for the hair.

Does anyone have the Armor set files for the Mechanist from Fallout 4? Been looking around and can't find anything unless I want to spend $10 on etsy for the helmet file alone.

All of my undying love would go to anyone who can find or make me a file for Meredith Stannard's breastplate and pauldrons (from Dragon Age II). I've got the rest of her armor figured out but the angular pauldrons give me a headache and breastplate tutorials online always assume boob cups, whereas hers is actually functional and flat. (I was about to say "just like Brienne of Tarth" but then realized I should look up any tutorials for hers too...)

PraetorSuit.png

Praetor Suit for DOOM 2016 for Foam!!

plan on making genderbend jacob frye from assassin's creed syndicate (i finally "have to" make ac cosplay ;p)

so far i googled internet through and through. other cosplayers buy just a ready-made top hats for their costumes, too much money for me tho. and don't have the exact look of the one in game. i know i can make it with some cheaper materials, so i thought of a pepakura model.

if only a good soul here could extract the model of his top hat from the game and turn it into pepakura file ;u;
in exchange i could draw a fanart of one's choice C:

ACS 2016-02-16 22-41-28-36.jpg

plan on making genderbend jacob frye from assassin's creed syndicate (i finally "have to" make ac cosplay ;p)

so far i googled internet through and through. other cosplayers buy just a ready-made top hats for their costumes, too much money for me tho. and don't have the exact look of the one in game. i know i can make it with some cheaper materials, so i thought of a pepakura model.

if only a good soul here could extract the model of his top hat from the game and turn it into pepakura file ;u;
in exchange i could draw a fanart of one's choice C:

View attachment 672748

Give this a shot:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/211xu7c9139xrum/frye+hat.pdo

h52wt7k3g2az8dg4g.jpg

OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ;3 IT'S LIFESAVING!
(if you're still interested a free fanart is still an optional "reward" ^^ just pm me)

No worries, I know how much of a hassle free-handing that brim to shape could be. :thumbsup

Hi
Having spent 3 hours mooching through the site I have given up trying to find what I'm looking for and going to ask the question(s) I need the answers to.
Firstly - I am a total newbie so please be kind!
I want to have a go at the Stargate Anubis cowl in foam. I have the Pepakura designer 4 program and the files - sg - shoulder cowl base.pdo - sg - chirp.pdo - sg - woof.pdo
I bought a pack of the foam flooring mats and some very very sharp knives and some contact adhesive to start me off.
After printing the templates for the bird head (chirp.pdo) it occurred to me that the different colours in the 3d design and the template were there for a reason (see - told you I was a noob). On the 3D model there are 3 colours - Brown, Blue and yellow, these are highlighted when using the materials menu. bearing in mind that I've never used this software before or modeled in foam, can anyone help with identifying the reason for this difference in colour would it be the thickness of the foam or something else?
Many thanks in advance for your answers - and patience!

Robin.

Hi Robin and welcome to the RPF.
As long as you check the options 'Show Edge ID' and 'Show Tabs' (cardstock only) in the 2D menu,you should be good to go and assemble your mask.The colours might indicate the creator's/unfolder's preference to divide the model as shown.The thickness is determined by purpose rather than colour; 2mm foam is used for detailing and delicate parts such as the hands,3-6mm used in general and 10mm to give strength to large models/pieces.
*Sidenote: Don't forget to buy a cutting mat as well,or you'll end up frequently buying new tables.

Thanks George
Have played with the settings for a while now and have the tabs showing fine, but I think I'm going to have to find some thinner foam as some of these components are too small for the mat foam I currently have.
Will be using the old girls crafting mat for a while until I am certain I can do this, then I'll go and get one of my own later on.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back