"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Robocop 2014 silver edition. I thought I could use the ver 2 pep but after looking at photos, it's quite different...not just black

Guys.... FYI it's not that I don't follow this, but most of the things people look for aren't easily available.
I will point you in the right direction, and definitely help if I can.

Hi, couldn't find it in search, but I'm looking for the files (preferably foam versions) for Iron Man Mark 39 Gemini (orbital suit). Thanks. :)

I would really like someone to make a DCUO flash costume
DC_Universe_Online_Flash.jpg
, the one you see in the cutscene.

Would someone please help me? I am in desperate need of an unfolder for some Halo 4 .obj files that I have. I am attempting to build my Spartan from Halo 4, but I am a terrible unfolder. If anyone would be willing to help, message me, and I'll send you the files in question. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I'd really love one the Ninth Legion's Eagle Standard from the movie The Eagle...I think the golden eagle part of that would be sweet to have!

I've been searching the internet pretty hard and can't seem to find a General Grievous from star wars pep. My son wants to be him for halloween and I'd like to make the thing. I really just need to head and neck piece.Any ideas?

Hi, couldn't find it in search, but I'm looking for the files (preferably foam versions) for Iron Man Mark 39 Gemini (orbital suit). Thanks. :)

Syrus54 has the gemini available. The link to it can be found in his Iron man thread, first post. I thought IMIM2 was selling files of it as well.

i would love to see a star craft 2 terran marine pep file cause i cant find one

Best bet would be to look over on the 405th... Here's a start:
Starcraft 2 Terran Marine - Page 4

I would really like someone to make a DCUO flash costumehttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130909010540/dcmovies/images/0/08/DC_Universe_Online_Flash.jpg, the one you see in the cutscene.

A few people were interested, but I don't think a pep version was ever made.

Would someone please help me? I am in desperate need of an unfolder for some Halo 4 .obj files that I have. I am attempting to build my Spartan from Halo 4, but I am a terrible unfolder. If anyone would be willing to help, message me, and I'll send you the files in question. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sounds like it's time to learn to unfold better :) If they haven't been update and loaded to the 405th, I'm not sure where they are out there. I'm sure someone has them though.

I'd really love one the Ninth Legion's Eagle Standard from the movie The Eagle...I think the golden eagle part of that would be sweet to have!

COuldn't find anything, not even a start.

@laellee do you know of a Falcon Back pack out there anywhere??
I would love for that to be made

Me too, I wish I had the time to give it a go. Tripleasg's looked like a pretty sweet project, just the base pack though. I would have to figure out a wing rig, which would be an immensely enjoyable nightmare.

I've been searching the internet pretty hard and can't seem to find a General Grievous from star wars pep. My son wants to be him for halloween and I'd like to make the thing. I really just need to head and neck piece.Any ideas?

I thought Fierfek was going to offer one here, but it doesn't look like it's on his to-do list. I've got a .max file of General Grievous, but it's not wearable and it's the entire character. :(

Sounds like it's time to learn to unfold better :) If they haven't been update and loaded to the 405th, I'm not sure where they are out there. I'm sure someone has them though.

I know... I really have tried and tried! Maybe I'll get it eventually. But you do have to have the full version of Pepakura Designer to save your unfolds, right?

Yep, I do. I built the majority of a Halo 4 recon armor for a guy a while ago, So if I could get that, then the Spartan armor has got to be out there too in an unfolded form.
Actually, go here:
Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within) - Page 76

Not all of the files (under post #754, Spartan IV) are unfolded, but I think all of Monkeyfuj's stuff should be IIRC. He does pretty detailed stuff.

Syrus54 has the gemini available. The link to it can be found in his Iron man thread, first post. I thought IMIM2 was selling files of it as well.

Best bet would be to look over on the 405th... Here's a start:
Starcraft 2 Terran Marine - Page 4

A few people were interested, but I don't think a pep version was ever made.

COuldn't find anything, not even a start.

Me too, I wish I had the time to give it a go. Tripleasg's looked like a pretty sweet project, just the base pack though. I would have to figure out a wing rig, which would be an immensely enjoyable nightmare.

I thought Fierfek was going to offer one here, but it doesn't look like it's on his to-do list. I've got a .max file of General Grievous, but it's not wearable and it's the entire character. :(

I didn't find one from him. There was also another that posted to test theirs, but the site it directed me to was frozen. Still searching. :(

I'd love a Robotech/Macross helmet, the only file out the is locked and is enormous when built, Disney character bobblehead status. I'm not sure if it exists but I'd love the 1990s Modular Iron Man helmet, armor, whatever as well.

If someone could point me in the direction to buy or download it'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry to have to ask this with this being my first post. Long time lurker and researcher in to this, but just now taking the plunge in to the world of pepakura. I'm currently working on a fairly accurate Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist (created on these forums by the previously banned PepMaster). However, with there being two of us going to this convention, we decided to go with Barry the Chopper as the other costume.

However, I'm worried about freehanding him next to the pep'd/fiberglassed Alphonse with his nearly perfect symmetry. Is there any way that you could help me out with a fairly generic pepakura model guide for this costume? I've found a free "Mad_Skull.obj" on another forum and attempted to use it as a baseline model in both Blender and Sketchup, but man... this is way too in depth to learn in the span of a week...

Any help would be appreciated with the model, the helmet/face is really the only thing i'm trying to get as accurate as possible. All the previous attempts to costume as this guy (that I've seen) just don't seem to do him justice. It's always foam and fun-fur (which will look even worse next to a fiberglassed/bondo'd suit that's relatively similar).

If they'll help, here are some reference photos of Number 66; Barry the Chopper:
66_aka_Barry_the_Chopper_by_dazwolf.jpgBarry.pngEpisode08-BarrytheChopper.pngtumblr_ma7hvqtOv71rdhs82o1_500.gif

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back