"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

id like the forearms and upper torso from this version of war machine
Iron man Mark 2 War Machine concept.jpg

Here's some pictures of the 3D model for Arkham Origins Deathstroke. I noticed that 3 or 4 other people have requested it too so hopefully someone can help us out! image (1).jpgimage.jpg

well it obvious that alot of people want to see a batman Arkham Origin's Deathstroke
so no point of putting that one.

so, how about dark soul Artorias the abyss walker?

Artorias:
Artorias.jpg
DSPC_Artorias_Final.jpg

or how about Excalibur & Frost prime from warframe?

Excalibur prime:

?plugin=attach&refer=EXCALIBUR&openfile=excalibur_p_fl.jpg

Frost prime:
?plugin=attach&refer=FROST&openfile=frost_p_fl.jpg

cyrax from mortal kombat 3 and 9

Cyrax:

Cyrax.jpg

053_max.jpg

vector from Resident evil: Operation raccoon city

Vector:
Resident_evil_operation_raccoon_city_vector_by_binary_map-d53q8z3.jpg

and finally Deathstroke form Arkham Origins lol

Deathstroke:

image.jpg

Attachments

• ?plugin=attach&refer=EXCALIBUR&openfile=excalibur_fl.jpg
    ?plugin=attach&refer=EXCALIBUR&openfile=excalibur_fl.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 1,182
Last edited:
okay i am in need of a Darius pepakura file from the game league of legends, weapon and all. i have no idea how to make a pepakura file and i cant seem to find any files of him. i would love to be able to make darius cosplay and i hope that you can spare a bit of your time to make the file for me. im making out of EVA foam 1/2in. thanks sooo much in advance

Do you think you could possible make a Reverse Bear Trap from Saw 1 or VII? I'm a huge saw fan and would love to make one myself!View attachment 280575

Sorry, don't know of any peps of this piece that exist, only scratch builds. Perhaps someone will step up.

Can someone make the gipsy danger head from Pacific rim in a word or paint document? I don't have pepakura. Thanks if you can help!

Gipsy Danger helmet in .pdf format at about 31cm tall is attached.

Attachments

• Gipsy Danger Helmet unfold.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 307
THE SKYRIM FILES ARE ALL OVER THE INternet (stupid caps lock) if you go over to the 405th you can find them in less time than it took to type this response

well it obvious that alot of people want to see a batman Arkham Origin's Deathstroke
so no point of putting that one.

so, how about dark soul Artorias the abyss walker?

Artorias:
View attachment 280003
View attachment 280004

or how about Excalibur & Frost prime from warframe?

Excalibur prime:

View attachment 280006

Frost prime:
View attachment 280007

cyrax from mortal kombat 3 and 9

Cyrax:

View attachment 280016

View attachment 280017

vector from Resident evil: Operation raccoon city

Vector:
View attachment 280027

and finally Deathstroke form Arkham Origins lol

Deathstroke:

View attachment 280032

say is possible to get a tutorial on how to make your own files?

To make your own files, you either need to digitally model the pieces from scratch, or find 3d models that you can modify and use (such as from a video game). Both of these methods require 3d modeling software and experience to accomplish, and the skills needed are not really teachable in a single tutorial (or two or three). Creating a 3d model from scratch to use for pepakura can take a long time even for experienced 3d modelers. For less well-known or popular characters, it's usually fastest to commission a 3d modeler to make the files for you, rather than wait for someone to make them on their own and release them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back