what movie is this?? THANKS ALL..found out the title!

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i half saw a trailer for a moving coming out but can't recall the name of it. maybe someone here knows it?
looks like a father takes his son to the hospital.
then some wackiness happens outside...flood, earthquake, alien invasion...i couldn't tell.
the hospital is evacuated except for this father and son.
last clip of the trailer is something like.... father alone in a dark hospital hallway, says something like "help has to be coming soon" .... then there's a woman in front of him and she says something like "no. you're all alone"

does this sound familiar to anyone??

oh, and i think it's a one word title.
thanks.

Last edited:
Re: what movie is this??

ah, forgot that...no, the few actors that were in the preview didn't look familiar.

Hmm, been watching alot of tv lately and haven't seen anything like this. Don't see anything on upcoming movies on trailers on the internet either. Do you think it might be an independant film?

could very well be independant. had that look.
yeah, i went through ten pages of 2014 movie trailers on youtube and found nothing.

Same, I'm bored at work and I just went through a bunch of titles on Apple trailers. Sorry. Put it up here if you find out what it is.

Where did you see the trailer at? I had the hardest time finding the title for "Safety not garanteed" when it came out, so I know how frustrating it can be, lol.

THANKS, SriLanKING!!! THAT's THE MOVIE!!! just watched the trailer on youtube. the tv version i saw was a LOT shorter. thanks again!
and thanks to everyone else who posted too!
you guys rock!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back