What lifesize bust should I do next ???

I am in for 3 Frodos Jesper ;)

Frodo_pained.jpg

No that 5 lol...

When you done Frodo why not do your first fullfigure lifesized project... GOLLUM ... Now that would be something ;)

IIRC: SgtFang is doing a Kate Beckinsale Selene Underworld bust & Cyberman is doing a Maul.

Or am I wrong?

If choosing Frodo, it definitely has to be done in Hobbit scale. :thumbsup

I still put in a vote for Nathan Fillion.
nathan.jpg
/
fillion2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lord of the props @ Dec 14 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]1377279[/snapback]</div>
I count it as 7 if I take 3 ;)
[/b]
Cyberman was counting people... not how many they wanted. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seven @ Dec 13 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1377168[/snapback]</div>
Temuera Morrison

temuera.jpg

He would be the most versital. One could use him for Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers (Scout, Snow, Etc.), or Clone Troopers.
[/b]

Seconded

57TemasJango.jpg

Jesper don´t you worry about the wig. If you sculpt Froda bald then it could be an outstanding
piece of art with real hair.
And that kind of wig that Elijah has, is very easy to make it look good. Just put it on ;)

cuprofile.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jumpin Jax @ Dec 13 2006, 04:24 PM) [snapback]1377350[/snapback]</div>
Richard B Riddick, goggles on. That's all I have to say :)
[/b]

But...its Riddicks eyes that makes him look so special. Maybe the goggles on his forehead like the pics posted :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Dec 13 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1377284[/snapback]</div>
IIRC: SgtFang is doing a Kate Beckinsale Selene Underworld bust & Cyberman is doing a Maul.

Or am I wrong? [/b]

Heh, don't wait on me. I'm going to be buried in helmets for awhile yet. :p

[jedimindtrick]brucewillisfromarmageddon[/jedimindtrick]

-Sarge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foxbatkllr @ Dec 13 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]1377289[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seven @ Dec 13 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1377168[/snapback]
Temuera Morrison

temuera.jpg

He would be the most versital. One could use him for Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers (Scout, Snow, Etc.), or Clone Troopers.
[/b]

Seconded

57TemasJango.jpg

[/b][/quote]

I third that. :D

Turo

thirdjangohead.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spoox @ Dec 13 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1377380[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jumpin Jax @ Dec 13 2006, 04:24 PM) [snapback]1377350[/snapback]
Richard B Riddick, goggles on. That's all I have to say :)
[/b]

But...its Riddicks eyes that makes him look so special. Maybe the goggles on his forehead like the pics posted :)
[/b][/quote]
I have to agree. Goggles on the forehead. The 'surgical shine-job' on his eyes could be SPECTACULARLY done. It would MAKE the whole piece.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW @ Dec 13 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]1377101[/snapback]</div>
Well this all depends on what you're really asking us ;)

Are you wanting our opinions on what would be an interesting project to do next or which would be the most desirable commercially out of what you've listed?

Personally I could do with a Clint Eastwood bust.
[/b]

What I'm really asking you is - wich one from the 6 (or 7) pics should I start
with after I have finished work on Leia in January - :)

I have my "List of would like to do's", and I try to stick to that - it's a lot of
Stuff, and it will keep me busy for at least 3 years if I did it all - :lol :lol :lol

But I'm not asking what bust would be the most desirable commercially - I
want to have my fun doing these, and I want to do Characters I like.

Let's say 1000 people want a Tom Cruise bust - I wouldn't do it - I just don't
like that guy ... :eek: ... but then on the other hand let's say only 10 people
would want a Riddick bust - I would do it - because I like the Character, and
10 people who buy a bust would be enough to have the molds and stuff made.
I would get what I want - my own Riddick bust the way I wanted to see him,
and those 10 people would be very happy to have their copy of it - :)

Just to get that straight - I'm still making these busts sideways for mostly my
own pleasure - ;) - I don't say that I don't want to earn a little bit out of it,
at least that much to compensate for all the time, supplies and the work I had,
but it's not about making the big bucks for me ... if it was I would choose very
different Characters and try to sell a ton of them on ebay. I want to keep it fun.

So ... it's a close race between Frodo and Riddick ... :D ... David vs. Goliath

Whoever of those two will be the first - the other will be next - ;)

Cheers,

Jesper

I think this is a fantastic idea.
It would be a perfect display for a JH ring.

Personally, I'd like to see someone sculpt the ultimate Vader ANH facemask.
It's obvious you can sculpt perfect likenesses of the human face, with all the intricate details involved - so sculpting this facemask and making it perfect with all the research available here and elsewhere should be relatively easy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ob1al @ Dec 13 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1377100[/snapback]</div>
You could sculpt Frodo hand outstretched, like the classic poster:

Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20-%20Frodo%20mit%20Ring%20(1).jpg

[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back