what is the MOST WANTED cowl?

StaggzCosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Weird question for you guys... I've been thinking about getting into the cowl making business for a while now. And, right off the bat (no pun intended), I'm going to let you know that there's no way I'll ever be able to compete with someone like Gauntlet FX or Reevez FX or anyone like that... but I'm still pretty talented when it comes to sculpting.
So, without further or do, I'd love to get you guys opinions on some of the most wanted cowls by the public.
And, feel free to say what you think is the most wanted cowl, even if it isn't on this list. I'm just wanting to get some ideas of which cowl is the most marketable, because it doesn't matter to me, because I love EVERY cowl, and sculpting is such a strong passion of mine.

* Batman Beyond
* Arkham Knight (Batman's cowl)
* Knightfall (Azrael Batman)
* Earth One Batman
* Batman the Animated Series
* The Flash cowl (from the CW Flash TV show)
* Batman Noel.

I would have to go with the Dawn of Justice cowl, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Also, not sure how you feel about Marvel, but I know there is always demand for Captain America cowls. I know I really need one in the design of Age of Ultron.

I would have to go with the Dawn of Justice cowl, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Also, not sure how you feel about Marvel, but I know there is always demand for Captain America cowls. I know I really need one in the design of Age of Ultron.
I LOVE Marvel.
I'll definitely look into both of those as well! Not sure how movie accurate my skills will allow me to create something yet... But... I can always try, see how it looks, and if it doesn't go well, tear the clay off and make something else! :)

Awesome. I'm excited to see your results.
Haha, me too ;)
I've had an idea to kind of combine both the look of the Dawn of Justice cowl with the look of the Batman Noel cowl. It would be interesting, and it would be a cool way to interpret the Noel cowl, because I know the Noel one isn't made very often, and right now there are a few vendors offering the DOJ cowl.

I am interested in finding an injustice cowl made of urethane. I look forward to seeing you excel on your new venture in cowl creating!

I'd be keen for either Arkham Knight or Batman Beyond...

Otherwise, I reckon you should go with your own design, a mix between different cowls like you mentioned would be awesome coz that's not something that's often available for sale.

Either way, I'm excited to see your work!

I'd be keen for either Arkham Knight or Batman Beyond...

Otherwise, I reckon you should go with your own design, a mix between different cowls like you mentioned would be awesome coz that's not something that's often available for sale.

Either way, I'm excited to see your work!

Thanks!
I think this is my idea for what order I want to my first few cowls in...

1) Realistic looking Noel cowl
2) Realistic Batman Beyond
3) Realistic First Appearance Batman

I like the idea of looking at comic pictures and imagining what it would look like in the real world, instead of just sticking straight to the source material (depending on what it is.... for video games, I'd rather stick to the source material)

In the spirit of Batman, Nite Owl 2 would be awesome.

Funny you'd say that... Nite Owl 2 is on my list of personal costumes I want to do. But, I'd 3d printed the full outfit, and then hand sculpt the cowl. Nite owl is amazing, and the costume design is so elegant and beautiful, I cant stand to not do it.
dont expect anything too soon... but... if youre wanting a Nite Owl 2 cowl, its on the list, so I can assure you, it will come eventually ;)

Nite Owl 2 is at the top of my list. I'd be in for sure.
Well... it'd be a little more than a cowl...
Might upload a pic later, but I've been working on getting the scales down for a full suit. I can show you guys a picture later of what the texture would look like.

Did a test of Nite Owls scales tonight and worked on the Noel cowl.... cowl is looking good, but I just realized I made the eyebrow a little too high up and the eye a little too small/the wrong shape... i'll fix it tomorrow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422160933504.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422160933504.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 117
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422160948368.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422160948368.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back