What Is It Worth?

CaptainDave1701

Well....Santa brought me a snap tite model of the Millennium Falcon but the package says it is an X-Wing. Any value on this and I can't figure out yet how to post a pic on my mobile device.

Its hardly a penny black without the perforations :lol

Keep the model unopened for about 20 to 30 years and should it ever attain cult status as a model, then it might be worth a bit more...or

Accept they put it in the wrong box and build the sucker...thats what kits are for.

Happy Building

does it say X-wing with a picture of a millennium falcon? If that's the case, I would take a pic of it and send it back to the company with the caption "you had one job..."

Its hardly a penny black without the perforations :lol

Keep the model unopened for about 20 to 30 years and should it ever attain cult status as a model, then it might be worth a bit more...or

Accept they put it in the wrong box and build the sucker...thats what kits are for.

Happy Building

Well....the sucker has been built and is under the tree. It was a small kit but fun.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back