What Is It Worth?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CaptainDave1701

Well....Santa brought me a snap tite model of the Millennium Falcon but the package says it is an X-Wing. Any value on this and I can't figure out yet how to post a pic on my mobile device.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

samster27

Its hardly a penny black without the perforations :lol

Keep the model unopened for about 20 to 30 years and should it ever attain cult status as a model, then it might be worth a bit more...or

Accept they put it in the wrong box and build the sucker...thats what kits are for.

Happy Building

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
does it say X-wing with a picture of a millennium falcon? If that's the case, I would take a pic of it and send it back to the company with the caption "you had one job..."

CaptainDave1701

Its hardly a penny black without the perforations :lol

Keep the model unopened for about 20 to 30 years and should it ever attain cult status as a model, then it might be worth a bit more...or

Accept they put it in the wrong box and build the sucker...thats what kits are for.

Happy Building

Well....the sucker has been built and is under the tree. It was a small kit but fun.