What has swift been up to?

swift kinfe

So I've been dark for a bit and since I stayed home sick today I thought I would get off my ass to continue with my build up untill sunday which is our trick or treat night.So prepare to be mildly amused and a bit pissed this is what I've been doing and showing off some stuff.

003lrx.th.jpg
These hands I bought at party city and much to my hatred of the original color.A repaint makes them perfect for a predator.

004xvm.th.jpg
My personal favorite mask.Wont be using it Halloween still needs dreads and a "proper" bio helmet.

005if.th.jpg
Originally was hesitant about posting my status on this but I'll be damned if I dont like the paint job I cant sculpt anything but I think I can do a pretty good paint job.

007nv.th.jpg
Smart disk I had made for fun.Would've painted today but was sick so couldnt go outside

008msy.th.jpg
Unless anything happens tonight this should be getting done.It is a wrist gaunt which for its size I pull the excuse of it being a really older model.

006obc.th.jpg
Ok shouldnt have to explain.You guys should know right?This wont be going out halloween.

Anyway what I've been doing for a bit.You guys have seen everything else so yeah enjoy.

005if.th.jpg

007nv.th.jpg

008msy.th.jpg

006obc.th.jpg

I love your smart disc, love it love it love it! Im jealous. Anyways, fantastic job on what you have done so far. Im loving your bio as well. Im going to follow your thread, I cant wait to see more.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back