What Does BowJunkie Owe You?

Last time I spoke with him he promised me my blasters by oct 10th. I have emailed him several times since then. So far no response......... Bowjunkie if you're out there please respond.

Chris

I'd hate for this to get ugly - it seems NONE of us have received any word or any product. And we're all out hard-earned cash. Cash I could use, BTW.

Todd

EDITED: typo

Propgeek chiming in here.

I've stayed out of this because I believe bowjunkie will come through. I'm into him for $360 for an ANH E11. Been on order since February. I got an email from him a couple of weeks ago promising he will put out every single order owed. I believe him. I've never heard of him stiffing anyone. I know what he's going through. You have a run of personal setbacks, it takes the wind out of your sails, and before you know it, the whole world is banging down your door wanting everything NOW. I'm sure it will be a long time yet, but I figure what bowjunkie makes is worth the wait. Damn, though, I sure wish it was in my hands. :cry

Hang in there Steve. Inch by inch, it's a cinch.

Only promises.

Originally posted by well paid killer@Oct 25 2005, 12:19 AM
Has anyone received anything since this thread went up?? Still nothing on my end...
[snapback]1103017[/snapback]​

Good news fellow propeteers... :D

I received a partial shipment of the things I ordered from Steve.
A ROTJ DH17 receiver plus some smaller parts and I´m very happy how they came out :)

Parallely, I talked to Steve and he ASSURED me, that he´s still alive and hard working on our stuff... He WILL come through and not disappear, before he fulfilled all outstanding orders.

We have his word and to me that´s more than enough :thumbsup

I found myself pissed by the wait and the lack of communication sometimes, but I also know that private issues -that CAN NOT be worked out within a short timeframe- have TOP priority. That does not excuse the lack of updates but it´s an explanation, right .? B)

So, let´s be patient and do a happy dance, when a niiiice blaster knocks on our door in the -hopefully- near future ;)

Markus

Good news, indeed :)

Steve, if you are reading this, PLEASE get in touch with me - my shipping address has changed.

Thanks,
Todd

Hey Todd

I´d recommend to e-mail Steve your new adress as he´s more likely reading his mails, then checking the rpf.

Just my 2cents...

Markus

Hello All. Just a quick note to let you know that I will be updating this thread this weekend sometime with names, progress and orders to be shipped or that have shipped. Thanks to everyone for bearing with me as much as I know some wanted to kill me.

Lots of progress being made.

Todd, I see your message and will make sure before I ship to get the new address.

Originally posted by bowjunkie35@Nov 3 2005, 10:16 AM
Hello All. Just a quick note to let you know that I will be updating this thread this weekend sometime with names, progress and orders to be shipped or that have shipped. Thanks to everyone for bearing with me as much as I know some wanted to kill me.

Lots of progress being made.

Todd, I see your message and will make sure before I ship to get the new address.
[snapback]1108972[/snapback]​

I sent an email to your personal email address about my order, let me know if you did not get it.

- Mike

Steve - In case you check here, just a reminder about the mag housing power cylinders. Did not receive anything yet. Has it shipped?

-Todd

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back