What Does BowJunkie Owe You?

Thanks for all of the support. OldKen, I think most of the bashing posts have been removed, but thanks for standing up anyway. Although I didn't see the posts, I can only imagine.
All that I really see right now are concerned parties and most have expressed support and it is greatly appreciated.

Steve

You got it Steve,
We think the world of you here and are saddened to hear of your troubles but at the same time are exasperated because of the situation. This thread came about simply because after promising to try and pull things together and contact everyone, in a previous thread, you never contacted anyone. When you don't hear anything on our end you don't know what to think.

We don't want you to leave the forum, we're not trying to run you out on a rail. We DO, however, want our projects completed in as timely a manner as possible and would really like some updates on their progress. If there is anything we can do to help work things out all you have to do is ask.

Regards,

Dave Carty

Steve -

Some time back we had a brief discussion about a project I had in mind. When you get all caught up with things, I'd like us to move forward with it.

- Tom

Hi,

I paid for a scope rail and E-11 cylinders back in June + shipping to Scotland. I paid by Paypal the transaction number was 1S1428075N9068933.

I trust Steve to come through with the goods. Maybe just an update once in a while to let people know what is happening.

Cheers Chris.

P.S. Mods can you please clean out the thread of anything apart from what people are owed that is what Irishjedi started this for. Also it will make things clearer for Bowjunkie.

Actually Chris, I would prefer that the comments be left as is. I have everybody's info so it's not hard sorting out who I owe stuff to.

I will update this listing soon.

tkita from the Blaster Builders Club asked me to post the following:

Originally posted by tkita
i bought (and paid of course..) the following items on 23th May 2005 from http://sjsmodelsandprops.com :

2 Folding Stock for Hasbro Blaster $64,00 USD
1 Magazine/Clip Assembly $24,99 USD
tot $88,99 USD

after many emails, i got an answer on 25th july that he sent the items with extra part as bonus for delay but..nothing. after 4 months i have nothing.. :angry 

this transaction is going to be frustating..... :angry

today i've sent another email asking information about my delivery (2 months for a shipping usa-italy is not common) .. no answer to my previous 2 since begining of september.. i will keep this forum informed if something happen (i hope so.)
:angry 

I have a postal receipt and letter post label # for that delivery. I will copy and send it in an email. I know that Italy has strict regulations on what can and can't be brought into the country. Here is a list:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_ratechart.asp?Country=Italy

Now, I don't know if he can contact customs or not, but that would be a start. I am not saying I am giving up on him either, but again, customs would be the place to start.

As far as emails, we are preparing to do a wipe on the computer. The spam filter my wife installed a while back was corrupt (I think). Anyway, I can't get it completely removed and it filters alot of my emails. I forget to check the filter often, so that is probably where they are.

I will wait untill my E-11 blaster are finnished. I know it's well worth the wait.

We all love You Steve for what You are doing.... just keep us updated. :)

Tobe

Tom isn't a member here but asked me to put this up for him.

Originally posted by Scandinavia Jones
Steve - I ordered a Sterling parts kit from you in January and received a partial order in July. I'm still missing the Hengstler mounting bracket, rubber vent rails, power cylinders and the cylinder wires. Also, the trigger assembly you sent me was an older Mk3 - not the Mk4 usually seen on a Stormie E-11. Besides completing my order, I'd appreciate if it would be possible that you also send me the correct Mk4 trigger group in exchange for the one I have.
You should have my contact info somewhere - I've mailed you about 20 times since January. Please respond so we can out this behind us.
Thanks,
Tom
Sweden

I'm still hoping and counting on you to get all orders out. I believe you can do it.

I received a reply from Steve.

He´s hard working on fulfilling all outstanding jobs/orders.
...and trying to get his private issues solved parallely...

Markus

Steve has actually been pretty good responding to my emails, just not following through on items, refunds, or shipping kits. I know he's buried.
Tim

I had a reply from Steve saying that an update would be following. Still no update. Has anyone actually recieved their items since this thread began?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back