What costumes are you working on?

I'm working on several.

Need to update/fix Master Chief for next year's Halloween for my 7 year old. Will rebuild the thights, shins entirely out of foam.
0015.jpg

Currently working on Iron Man MK VI. Slowly.
5809df48.jpg

To make my life easier, I will build a Mandalorian armor for my 10 year old for next year.

I am currently working on a Mr Freeze costume from the Batman Animated Series/comics. Actually need some input for arm rings. Also I am really new to this forum. How can I upload my pictures so you can see them and take a look?

I'm working on my first build, Ironman Mk VI. I'm still in the pep stages but I've been stalling lately as I want to film a time-lapse of the whole build, and I'm waiting for a new tripod to be delivered. However, I don't know why I'm stalling so much as there's loads to do. The tripod will arrive and I'll still be pepping for days!

There's already loads of other builds I'd like to get stuck into but, space is tight living on a sailboat so, one job at a time! (which is probably a good thing, to concerntrate on my first build!)

I've got two in the planning stages. One is a revamp of my Armored Vault suit from Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas. I wasn't really happy with the one I did last year. It was alright for the day. The other is also a revamp of my Ghostbusters costume.

I'm currently working on a boba fett, a briareos lid, skyrim helm also planning a full Alphonse Elric. Oh what have I let myself in for? :eek I love keeping myself busy.

Well it seems that as well has doing a Foam Iron Man for me I have got myself roped into doing Cap, Thor, and Black Widow for my kids :/

My secret cosplay for Dragon*Con is coming along nicely. I finally have everything for it, so construction can begin.

The Tenth Doctor's blue suit is just waiting for the money. I've got the fabric. I just need to overdye it, take my measurements, and send it off so it can become the suit!

Once the tax return arrives, I can start working on my Halloween costume: Female Tuxedo Mask! :)

I'm currently working on a WW1 German vampire, based on the ones from the GN "Baltimore: The Plague Ships"
attachment.php

The only thing I've started is one of the props I'll carry, a Maxim 08/15 gun. (Its actually more like the Spandau gun with the air-cooled shroud). I'll have a WIP thread for it up soon over in the prop section. Hope to start sculpting on the appliances in the next few weeks.
attachment.php

Last edited:
At the request of my son after he went through my Image long box and read a crap load of Extreme and Awesome comics...Fighting American for myself, Shaft for him and Troll for my girlfriend's son, though I may do Die Hard instead to keep the Youngblood theme going.

I've begun the FA mask and shield already and I'm sketching and plotting how I want to do Shaft now.

I'm working on a Predator 1 suit and Iron man mark II. The P1 suit has take over a year. I like things very detailed.:facepalm

Currently Working on a 40k Imperial Guardsman costume.
Guardsman-01.jpg

Guardsman-02.jpg

I have the armor bits pep'd and printed so I should be finished with the preliminary construction soon. Hopefully I'll have it done in time for NorWesCon in April.

After that's done it's on to the male officer ATAC armor from Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross.

ATAC_Armor-01.jpg

A bit more ambitious, so far I've just started building the 3d model for this and I'm hoping to have it done by July.

Commission-wise? Dragon Kid from Tiger&Bunny. C'mon guys my docket is wide open, I need work. ;)

Personally, I'm in the middle of several projects: finishing the sayas for Roronoa Zoro's three swords, building Portgas D. Ace (hat, jewelry, log pose, knife, backpack, and coat), patterning Nico Robin's black leather coat/dress outfit for my roommate, and planning a cover art version of Luffy, all from One Piece; planning Gan Ning from Dynasty Warriors 5, and thinking about which Dynasty Warriors costume to compete at CostumeCon 31 in Denver next year.

Damn you Dynasty Warriors with your dozens of pretty men in pretty outfits. I CAN'T CHOOSE.

I started on a custom-designed Star Wars character last month. He's a Spice-runner.

I'm trying to make it look as 100% original trilogy as possible.

I am in the middle of a bunch of costumes, but there really aren't deadlines for any of them...

Collecting supplies stage:
- Inception snow gear for me and my wife
- Rocketeer
- Custom pirate for me
- Custom pirate for my wife

Currently in progress:
- Dread Pirate Roberts
- Wolverine
- Mal

Done, but not finished:
- Jack Sparrow
- Indy
- Cairo Marion for my wife

Well...last year I finished Captain Jack Sparrow (3 years in the making)...Got my BSG duty blues....Bought my Thompson SMG and dressed as John Dillinger....Finished Sweeney Todd....Now I'm all out of projects, and I honest to God don't even feel like working on anything. :( So I guess I'm "finished", as it were. For now!

But off the top of my head....Iron Man sounds really cool right now. XD

EDIT - These are the costumes I did this past year:

Jack (Before a lot of weathering):
315845_167049703387998_156999541059681_312699_1223361530_n.jpg

John:
401326_302525856451025_100000808395871_762981_1093374792_n.jpg

Sweeney (Before weathering):
390748_296549600381984_100000808395871_745860_1000369124_n.jpg

I don't have any pics. of me in the Duty Blues at this time....

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back