What costumes are you working on?

This guy from Sucker Punch and my Dropship gear for Alien Encounters in Sept. :cool

sucker+punch+wiseman+quote.jpg

Paul

Abraxas (Tron Evolution). In the planning stages at the mo, but looking like the main costume will be a quick build. The ID disc I've not decided on yet; whole disc (quicker), or fractured disc (complicated but will look the bomb). I've sourced all materials baring EL panel long enough for cape.

Right now, I'm working on loosing weight so I CAN work on costumes! :laugh BUT, once I've slimmed a bit, I'm going to be working on a Madman costume from the 90's ginchy comics.

I'm currently collecting parts and making a Hydra costume (comics not movie) also a Grifter mask from the wildstorm comics series Wildcats. A Rick from splatter house (original not new game) thats about it really theres not a lot of costumes i think will work with my frame I'm 6'10" 390 so its a little tough. I'd do a wookie but I'm worried about how hot it would be.

Currently finishing my MMPR Blue Ranger helmet. I need to shed several pounds before I can order the spandex suit and wear it with any amount of dignity. xD

DSC05541.jpg

DSC05542.jpg

My new hobby begins with my first project.

Going to start on my Mass Effect 2 Kestrel armor. Gonna start to plan and hopefully get some templates done :) But will need to take some screen shots first as i haven't seen this suit made yet.

If your wondering what the kestrel suit is it's the suit what my Sheppard is wearing in my icon and banner. Not a great photo but i hope it gives a rough idea.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back