What are you going to make for PREDATORS

jman30236

hello all- i havent posted in a while and just wanted to know whos doing what for Predators. i think im going to make mr. black bio and head for sure when its revealed. ive started on the dreads- making them out of upholstery foam extra long, thick and skinny. ill paint them after i get a good pic of them. anyways ill be using my old methods of cardboard framing and foam muscles- covered in felt and painted. foamies bio like my other ones and possibly sculpt the lower jaw bone on the bio and add led's. so... whos doing what new predator... im excited to see everyones work here in the next couple months!

I never sculpted or cast before so I would like to have my first attempt to be one of the new bios that's coming out. I'm currently starting my first suit build, so I can't suit up for it. I'll probably go with either family or friends to go see it a few times....

Yea, only 26 days! It's going to be crazy seeing all the lair members active at making new masks, bios, and armor!

Good Times!

Hello,

Thought the popcorn post was pretty good,think I am gonna go that route for now,maybe try a cannon later on.

Daren

I'm gonna yoink the bone Jaw part of Mr Black's Bio and put it on my BoneHunter Bio.

And I'll even write an acknowledgement letter of the idea I got from them - Not! :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back