Predator costume on a budget.

Ritualhunter

Like many you want to make your own suit well easy said then done right? Here I’m gona give some tips and a few tricks I learned in making predator cosplays and everything else.

First thing you want to do is design and research; what predator are you going to bring to life are you gona be one from the movies or have your own twist on the look. After you figure out what you want and how you want it to look next is to do some research.
Now depending on your skill level on making costumes this part may be easy or hard, so if your new to this you could always see about having someone do a commission for you and help you makes this but you may spen a lot of money on that option and if your like me who cosplays your probably broke all the time so let’s make it from scratch.

Items I used for my suit where parts off of other predator costumes and a few items I made from cardboard foam and stuff I bought off of other people on the site or on Etsy.

I had used a tan morph suit and took fabric paint and made my own skin. But if your good with latex you could buy a mr. incredible suit and paint it up as your skin ( video on that on YouTube)

I even bout the rubis mask and trimmed it to my size and added my own dreads made from baker rod. And modified the bio mask with a bit of fiberglass on the inside and a couple latex bones off of other masks such as baserker.

I bought a pair of predator child gloves because the adult gloves are freakishly huge. And bought predator feet from a member on the form. You could buy a pair of monster feet and mod them abit to look like the predators.

Lastly the armor, you could take some armor pieces off of other costumes depending on what you want. Or even make it your self with cardboard and foam. The same for the weapons could be made from the same.

Everything I have listed I learned threw my mistakes and makeing other cosplays but the best thing is YouTube you can find vary interesting ways people made a predator suit and use there knowledge to make yours. Hopefully this helps out people who want to be there favorite hunter.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back