What’s on Your Workbench? (Star Wars items only)

1701821139994.png
1701821214951.png
1701821273998.png
1701821260396.png
1701821248870.png

Here's my real parts E11. Demilled Sterling, M38 and Hentzler. Mounting bracket and t-track from Field Marshall. Need to paint/color the M38, get the power cylinders, and red and green wiring. Also need to polish the bolt at the ejection port. I might have another go at the t-track. It might have come out a little too straight.
IMG_6574.jpg
IMG_6575.jpg

I'm still working on my Derelict lightsaber. Today I did some work with the rotary tool on the Graflex shroud part. I slipped a couple of times and took a bit too much off where the button box will sit, but I'm still happy with it. How do you guys all get such clean results?

PXL_20231208_134847737.jpg

For the electronics I'm using a sn-pixel core which I harvested from a relatively cheap single-button neopixel saber. I had to open it up to remove the button that was built into it.

PXL_20231207_202150967.jpg

While doing that I decided I might just as well add an external LED :D. I never liked the LEDs that are built into the buttons. Too bright and modern looking. It's going to illuminate the glass eye which will also act as the aux button.

PXL_20231208_151659171.jpg

And yes, my desk is literally also my workbench.

PXL_20231208_135034289~2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still working on my Derelict lightsaber. Today I did some work with the rotary tool on the Graflex shroud part. I slipped a couple of times and took a bit too much off where the button box will sit, but I'm still happy with it. How do you guys all get such clean results?

View attachment 1768184

For the electronics I'm using a sn-pixel core which I harvested from a relatively cheap single-button neopixel saber. I had to open it up to remove the button that was built into it.

View attachment 1768185

While doing that I decided I might just as well add an external LED :D. I never liked the LEDs that are built into the buttons. Too bright and modern looking. It's going to illuminate the glass eye which will also act as the aux button.

View attachment 1768186

And yes, my desk is literally also my workbench.

View attachment 1768197
Never thought of the glass eye like that!! Wicked interesting!!’

That decision came a bit out of necessity. Most Derelicts have the red button on the bottom and the glass eye on top. I think slothfurnace built his original one with red buttons on both sides. I only have one red button and I want it to be on the bottom. But that also where the blade adapter has the blade retention screw so I can't use it as an actual button :(. My setup is a bit counterintuitive but hopefully the illuminated glass eye will make it look good :D

can I ask what teaser please? I haven't seen anything on the RPF and have searched the facebook groups i know, haven't found anything.
I didn’t see it either, but if it was on FB he probably got flagged for having a Pew Pew in a picture.

Got Boba out and decided to rework his Metal Armour as the yellow was just too in your face. I still need to weather and give a bit more damage to his chest plate but he seems to get better.
I need to replace the hastily constructed ammo belt that I made out of Dickies shorts and a Soul belt. The cape and finishing off that EE-3 blaster is next oh and reworking the boots which lasted five minutes till the paint flaked off..

20231212_114959.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back