What´s the best Vader Chestarmor out there?

Kroenen77

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I´m building a lifesize OT Vader.I have a CFO ROTJ helmet and some other different helmets.So this thread is not about helmets.;)

So what is the best chestarmor?I know that the CFO stuntarmor is very good but it´s smaller as the hero,right?
What is with the SPFX ESB and ANH armor that he is selling on ebay?

And whats with the electric parts?Chestbox and belt?I think that are the first things I need to buy.

On the Sith Lord Detachment Forum there is a guy that goes by Bookface. He is by far the most popular vendor for armor among 501st Vaders. I have his armor and it looks amazing.

You can find belt boxes and the chestbox on the forum as well.

Thanks.I´m a member there but was not there for years if I remember right.Do you have pics and sizes of your armor?Is it ANH,ESB or ROTJ?

On a slightly different note, I've always wanted a cheap set of chest and shoulders for my helmet, just to display. Something that may require some work to get looking good is fine, and even kinda preferred!

So if anyone is upgrading their armor, and has leftover stuff, or if anyone just has any ugly duckling armor, I may be interested in it!!

Sorry for the slight derail!!

Thanks.I´m a member there but was not there for years if I remember right.Do you have pics and sizes of your armor?Is it ANH,ESB or ROTJ?

Hey, bookface is also a member here, he is the maker of darth ugly and quasimodo. he is doing a great job

If you want absolute accuracy to match the accuracy of the CFO then I would not suggest Bookface. His is very nice and worth the price but not fully accurate. My all time favorite armor is the Ghost Host set. Shephog here has the molds and sells castings. You can send it to Mark to match the paint on the helmet. That is what I eventually want to do.

If you want absolute accuracy to match the accuracy of the CFO then I would not suggest Bookface. His is very nice and worth the price but not fully accurate. My all time favorite armor is the Ghost Host set. Shephog here has the molds and sells castings. You can send it to Mark to match the paint on the helmet. That is what I eventually want to do.

Ah thanks for the tip.I must not send my armor to Mark because I bought an unpainted cast of the CFO.I paint my props always myself when possible.;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back