Werewolf by Night's Bloodstone necklace

Effigey

So what does everyone think is the chance that either Gamestop (like their Marvel collection boxes) or Disney come out with a Bloodstone necklace replica? I can't be the only one who wants one for their collection but I don't want to resort to trying to commission one if an official replica is in the pipeline.
Screenshot (15).png

I’m surprised at the lack of interest in both the box and the necklace. I thought for sure models would have popped up by now to print etc.

I’m surprised at the lack of interest in both the box and the necklace. I thought for sure models would have popped up by now to print etc.
I agree. Granted the magic web-shooter variant from No Way Home was offered as a GameStop exclusive a fair bit after the movie release. And some prop makers I’m sure are working on holiday commissions. But still it’s odd I haven’t seen more movement on this item being made.

Looking through tags on insta. Not the best but better. I have some feelers out of friends who I could try and get a few good photos hopefully at some point. View attachment 1628660
Oh crap! I was going to try to model this and I thought it was gonna be hard with just just a weird design around the stone ....... And now I see ITS FRIKEN SNAKES ! This may be a little out of my abilities to replicate.

I thought it looks to be like as if it’s wrapped in a thorn bush or twigs but who knows. It’s an oddly chaotic design and not getting a good look at it makes it more frustrating to figure out lol

I thought it looks to be like as if it’s wrapped in a thorn bush or twigs but who knows. It’s an oddly chaotic design and not getting a good look at it makes it more frustrating to figure out lol

Chaotic is a good word for it haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back